II. The Possibility - All Alone with Another Guy?! (Part 7) Another Survivor

Enjoooooooy! (^o^)//

+++++++++++++++++++++

II. The Possibility - All Alone with Another Guy?! (Part 7)  Another Survivor

+++

Xander went to the eastern capital of X-Zone No. 38 (formerly Colorado) while Lander was designated in the deserted Rocky mountain to get ion which can be found on the rocky snow. Lander was hesitating to do that but Xander glared at him. He had no choice. “Xander is so cruel!” Lander thought.

+++

 Xander scanned the area. T’was hollow, no sign of life. Then he went inside an old house because he found something very unusual to it. He heard someone’s sweet voice.

“Is it a recording?” Xander thought. He went inside but it was empty. Then as he walked around there was a different creak on the left side of the floor. Xander kneeled and knock the floor. It was a secret door. He opened it up and saw a stair downward. After walking for fifteen minutes Xander reached the underground basement full of dead bodies decaying. In the shaded part he saw a female silhouette singing in grief.

“Hey, lady…are you okay?” Xander asked. The girl was afraid at first when she fully realized that the guy in front of him was nice and very appealing she nods in saying she’s okay.

“I’m Xander…” he extended his right hand for handshake. He added, “What’s your name…are these corpses are your relatives?” Xander asked.

“I am Jayna…and yes…” she extended her hand in response and gloomy in answering.

She fainted.

Xander brought her to their van. He gave her a first aid and cooked some food for her.

+++

Meanwhile, Lander succeeded to his quest without facing any zombies. He reached the van after his excavating drama around seven in the evening. He smelled the delicious food. His stomach growled and his mouth was salivating.

“FOOOD!!!” Lander squeaked and ran on the table. He was about to grab the tasty chicken legs when Xander caught it.

“It’s not for you…go open the can of  pork and beans!”

“What…soooo selfish!” Lander complained. He followed him and saw the girl. Xander treated him like a precious gem. No wonder because she was probably the only woman left in the world. She was also beautiful.

Lander felt a sudden sadness.

+++