II. The Possibility - All Alone With Another Guy?! (Part 14) The Same

II. The Possibility – All Alone With Another Guy?! (Part 14) The Same

+++

Xander was glad to see Lander after two years but at the same time pissed. Who wouldn’t be when the one who had confessed to him and left him hanging for two years was with someone else and looking happy, though it was his fault anyway. [ (^.^)? Tsk…tsk… a typical guy indeed…]

 “Argh…that id*iot…” Xander can only murmured that.

“Yo, dude…thanks for saving us!” Lander went over at Xander and patted his back. Xander growled at him.

Lander sweat heavily, “Erhm…man…still the same eh…heh” he scratched his head. Then Jayna snatched the arm of Xander then scowling at Lander.

“Hey…easy there Jayna…he’s all yours hahaha…” then turning his face with Xander then saying, “Man, you should at least be good at me now, since I’m no longer hitting on you…I got another man…hahaha” he’s boasting when Nion came over and hit him on his head.

“Oi, Diana is crying make her stop…” then handing the baby on him.

“Jeez…Hon…that hurts…and you are such an irresponsible FATHER!” Saying the word father everyone looked at Nion. He was embarrassed and hit Lander one more time.

Xander was annoyed. He didn’t like anyone to be close at Lander.

+++

Lander and Nion stayed at the underground community and helped them to do the Zombie Destructor. He also, gave the machines he was struggling to finish before…

“Wow…this machine is fascinating…the Annihilator…but even though we can finish it…it’s useless…it will needs tons of uranium…like the sun or something…” one of the scientist said.

“NO worries about it…we just need to finish it…” Lander smiled.

+++

Meanwhile, Nion was standing in a frozen maiden mindlessly. She was his fiancée and an energy source but she was unconscious and needed to be incubated in order to stay her heart beating. She was found by Xander’s team two years ago. Nion thought that she was dead but seeing her right now makes conflicting emotions, his love to her and his feelings towards Lander.

Lander saw him and his heart started to ache.

“Man…she’s beautiful…was she related?” Lander asked.

“My fiancée…”

Lander was having a painful expression but force to smile.

“Hey, I can always be her substitute until she wakes up so…cheer up…” Lander winked. Nion smiled. Lander decided to kiss Nion while his heart was crying the third time around…

“Say…Nion…if ever I die…promise me…don’t ever cry…coz I won’t if ever you die first…” Lander chuckled.

“As if I will…” Nion replied sarcastically then Lander hugged him tightly. “I know…I know…” Lander thought.

From that time Lander tried to stop himself from falling more on Nion.

“It’s always like this…a man’s love to another man won’t bring any happiness…”

“…”

“Hmmm…at least I should try r*ping someone…hmmm…” He grinned. He can still think of some pervy stuff even though he’s down…Tch…tch…tch…a @Pandora-love’s influence…(^o^)? Heh…