II. The Possibility - All Alone with Another Guy?! (Part 6) Xander's Karma

II. The Possibility - All Alone with Another Guy?! (Part 6) Xander’s Karma

+++

In X-Zone 32 (Minnesota),

“S**t…”

Xander was hit at his rib by a Zombie commando.

+++

Meanwhile Lander failed to find some survivor but found some medicinal kit and ammunition. Lander went back late evening and saw the traces of blood. He was worried. He looked for Xander. He saw him lying while panting and sweating on the sofa.

“What happen to you?!” Lander squealed.

“Argh…shut up you’re too noisy…get lost…” Xander replied in irritation his left arm was on his face and the other at his side.

“Hmpt…ill-tempered s***t…” Lander murmured and walked out but he took some surgical things. He went back.

“Hey, we need to get the bullets off you…or you’ll be infected…” Lander said. Xander saw the pointed knife. He was perspiring. He was afraid in any pointed things particularly the surgical ones. It runs in their family blood. They hated the doctors, nurses, and dentists. Lander noticed it.

“Mwuahahaha…the Mr. Tough Guy here was afraid of these small things…” he really annoyed him.

Xander shoot him a dagger look.

“Get out! I can handle it myself!” Xander shooed him.

“Hey…did you forget that I’d promise to take care of you…if you got sick…NOW…SHUT UP!” Lander said.

Xander was very suspicious, why…Lander looked a lunatic doctor who wanted to experiment his patient.

“Make it fast…idiot…I hate those things!” Xander surrendered he didn’t have enough strength to kicked the idiot in front of him.

Lander thought of something, “Yes, finally I can see his body…hmmm…” he was excited.

+++

After an hour of getting off the bullet and stitching the wound Xander felt a lot of relief.

“Thanks…” he murmured.

“No way…I want payment…” Lander exclaimed.

“I thought that was goodwill…for what I had than before?” Xander raised a brow.

“Naaah…you were just compelled to…it isn’t as if you would do…” Lander scoffed.

“Yah…yah…whatever…what is it?” Xander replied to make Lander stopped on his whining.

“A KISS and a HUG!” Lander replied like a puppy wagging its tail.

Another shot was heard….

“Sniff…sniff…ungrateful brute!” Lander sobbed.

P.S “That is not cute!” (^o^)?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What do you think? Did you enjoy it?

Mis4-2n8 (^o^)?