Prologue

A / N : « This Series contain sensitive content , abuse and could be triggering to some readers.If you are uncomfortable then please don't read and don't jump to conclusions without knowing the whole series »

To all my lovely readers ,enjoy the series 💜✨

[ For confirmation : I'm @/mochi.ficss from insta and I'm completing this series here on Wattpad ]

« She was a beautiful flower surrounded with the dark shade of society.She was plucked by the monster before she could even bloom.Soon she was thrown into the darkness where her colors were fading with each passing second »

« ———— »

How she thought the biggest day of her life would be filled with happiness, her eyes were shining brightly for the very first time.Walking down the aisle in a beautiful long gown ,all dolled up just like she imagined.Her slow steps towards the groom with crimson shade on her cheeks ,her smile was making her look more beautiful.

For the very first time ,she feels her hope growing.A new start of her life but no one knows how this new start will be like stepping into the devil's pit.

She was fiddling with her fingers during the vows and take a quick glance at her soon to be husband who held a blank expression.A wave of anxiety rushed through her body but she decided to ignore it.

It's just nervousness just like mom told me

She calmed herself even though her heart was thumping against her chest.

It was now time to kiss and she grew more nervous.She has never kissed someone nor even know how to do it.Her brain filled with many thoughts.He pulled her by her waist while her cheeks turned more red then they already were and his lips met her, this isn't how she expected it.

Lust was all in the kiss and she couldn't help but feel uncomfortable.He pulled with a smirk on his lips while the crowd were cheering for the new couple.

Maybe I'm feeling like this only because it's first time, mom told me to just obey what he says and everything will be fine

She keeps repeating her mother's words but the negative feeling and the anxiety wouldn't leave her.

« ————— »

She was sitting on the bed all nervous.Now she is sure that she is not ready for it.She couldn't calm herself and don't know how to tell him about it.

He won't get mad right? I'll just tell him calmly

But will he listen her.

Her body joilt up as soon he entered the room.She was still preparing herself to come out with proper words but before she could open her mouth to speak, he pushed her on bed.

"I c-can't do this" Her words came out as a whisper and it annoyed him.

"Open your mouth when it's needed" That was how she realized that she is thrown to other cage where she is going to struggle more.

"You are a woman and you are made to pleasure me, don't ever dare to cross your limits"

She was lost in her thoughts but the cries of her daughter of seven months snapped her out those thoughts.Turning off the TV ,she cradle her daughter before swaying her side to side carefully.