( 15 )

My ears perked up after hearing some whimpers.I regained my conscious and opened my eyes only to shut them back as I feel nauseous because of smell.My eyes fluttered open and I slowly glanced my surroundings.

I'm still in the same room where I find y/n but where is she? I looked around carefully until someone's voice echoed in the room followed by a painful whimper of girl which I realized is y/n.

"Looking for her ?" He laughed before throwing her harshly on the floor.I tried to get up only to realize my hands and legs are tied with a thick rope.

"You are stupid to come alone in my area.Even cops can't do anything to save you" He walked towards me and harshly lift my chin up before throwing a hard punch on my face.

Alone...that means Jimin didn't got caught.Thankgod , I informed Yoongi Hyung to take this matter to higher authority since the cops of this town are already bribed.I just hope they will reach here on time

My vision turned blurry as many punches land on my face , letting out few painful groans I fell on the floor.He mumbled something under his breath and I felt a hard kick on my stomach.I coughed out blood as he continued kicking me until he was satisfied.

It was getting hard to breath.His footsteps faded away and a loud scream echoed in the room which was of y/n's.

I couldn't figure out what he did but I tried my best to clear my blurry vision.Another scream escaped her lips which made me groan in anger.

"Leave her you bastard!!" I yelled , trying to contain my posture only to hear a chuckle from him.

"You are hurting her only because you can't fight me.Such a coward that you tied me so I won't beat the shit out of you"

This is the only way I can prevent y/n from getting hit.Bringing his all attention on me so at least he won't hurt her.

"You are... Scared of me" I added before spitting the remaining blood from my mouth.

"A coward"

My head flew back as he punched me again.His attack of punches continued until I was out of breath.

"No...!!! Leave him please... leave him" I heard y/n's voice ,she was crying and I just hope Yoongi Hyung will reach here already.

"I thought to keep you alive but you are provoking me to kill you right away" He yelled and got off me.

He started looking for something in the room while I watched y/n trying to move towards me.

Tears continuously rolled down her cheeks as her lips wobbled.My eyelids started getting heavy until I noticed him coming towards me with a iron rode in his hands.

"Don't move!"

End of Jungkook's p.o.v

Cops slammed open the door before aiming their guns at the man who's holding a iron rode.His eyes widen seeing them as he tried to think of a way to get away with all of it until his eyes land on your figure.

He ran towards you only to get shot by cops.Blood rushed down his body as he fell on his knees shouting in pain.

"Jungkook!! Jungkook wake up" Yoongi ran towards the younger one who is lying on the floor almost lifeless.

"Call an ambulance ! Do something " Yoongi yelled as the officers quickly pulled out their phone.

Jimin stayed outside the room with Sarang in his arms.