( 9 )

"Hey Kook, do you have any idea when Jimin will be back?" Eunwoo asked.

You were sitting between Jungkook and Mia, Eunwoo beside his girlfriend and Max, Mark opposite you with their girlfriends.They all were chatting while Mia was busy texting someone.

"Maybe next week" Jungkook replied earning a nod from Eunwoo.You all already ordered the food and now they were chatting about random topic.You felt the urge to use the restroom , Jungkook was laughing with his friends so you thought not to disturb him and ask Mia instead.

She immediately agreed and you both excused yourself.

"Whe

"Washroom" Mia mouthed , cutting off Jungkook's words.

"Wait for me there after you are done okay" Mia exclaimed and you nodded.

After you were done ,you washed your hands and dried them while waiting for Mia.

"Excuse me ,this is ladies restroom" You exclaimed to an anonymous man who looked in his 30s and shut the door behind before giving you a creepy smile that you freaked out.

"Y/n" He stepped towards you and you were shocked at how he knew your name.You have never seen him before.He smirked and you quickly stepped back but he grabbed your arms harshly before pulling you towards him that you let out a yelp.

"Mia!" You yelled ,he covered your mouth with his palm.

"Keep that mouth shut if you don't want me to inform your husband" His words left you numb.Just the mention of his name ran shivers down your spine.

"Just gimme a second y/n, I'm almost done" Mia yelled back, unaware of anything.

That man let go of your arm and locked the door where Mia was.You tried to run towards the exit but was so harshly pinned to the door that it made a thump sound.

"Y/n !!! What was that sound? Why the hell is this door locked!" Mia yelled while banging continuously.

"I told you to keep quiet" He exclaimed through gritted teeth.Tears formed in your eyes as he pressed his body against yours.

His grip was too tight on you that it was almost impossible to even move an inch.

Luckily Mia had her phone with her so immediately dialed Jungkook's number.

You were struggling to get out of his grip while his one hand was covering your mouth from making any noise.

You were harshly thrown on the floor,the impact bruised your knees.Just then the door slammed open revealing Jungkook whose jaw clenched at the sight in front of him.

Jungkook dashed towards the man and threw a hard punch on his face that he stumbled back and was pushed on the floor by Jungkook.He started punching him continuously until the man under him started bleeding.

"You bastard ! How dare you touch her !!" Jungkook growled, throwing another punch at him.

His friends came along with the Restaurant's Manager who already informed the cops.