( 7 )

"What now..?" You asked the male who is pacing back n forth while continuously biting his nails.His nervous condition is not helping you either.

"Why the heck I didn't think about this"He mumbled.You held his wrist to stop him."biting your nails won't give you a solution" He heaved out a long sigh.

"I'm really sorry, I dragged you in my problems and now this marriage" He trailed off and sat on the couch.

"Don't apologise , I should be the one thanking you for bringing me out of the hell hole" You exclaimed softly.

You heard a knock at the door and went to open it."y/n ?" You nodded at the male standing in front of you in formal attire just like Mr.Jeon.

"Min Yoongi , Jungkook's brother" He smiled.

"Hyung…" Jungkook whined while walking towards you both and hugged Yoongi.

"Help me Hyung" He keeps mumbling, earning an eye roll from Yoongi.

"You always get yourself into a mess then come to me whining, Dad is right.You need to be more mature ,responsible and independent for your betterment" Yoongi slightly pushed Jungkook off him and walked inside the room.

Jungkook pout and followed Yoongi while you shut the door behind.

"Hyung I'm mature enough" Jungkook mumbled."Yeah I can see" Yoongi replied.

"Your wedding is postponed to next month and about the position of CEO ,I can't do anything about it.Dad isn't wrong this time.He only wants you to be independent and more responsible"

"He agreed to postpone the wedding?" Jungkook asked surprised."Yeah only because I told him that you would need time to adjust to your new lifestyle as CEO and please Jungkookie ,no more tricks this time.You enjoyed your life as much as you wanted now it's time for you to take your responsibilities" 

Jungkook nodded with a sigh.He doesn't have any other choice , after all he has always fulfill his wishes without caring about his mother and Yoongi who has to lie just because of him.

"But I will join Company next week" He exclaimed.

"Why next week?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow at him.

"Y/n is new here so I was thinking to show her around.Just one week please" Jungkook said showing his puppy eyes which he knows is Yoongi's weakness.

"I swear you are so annoying" Yoongi exclaimed and walked out of the room before yelling "only a week" 

"Jungkook , the wedding is still not cancelled" You exclaimed.

"Don't worry ,we still have a month.I'll think something" He replies.

"Don't tell me at the last minute that we are going to run away" He chuckled while shaking his head that his fluffy hairs covered his eyes.

"That's not a bad idea "He laughed while brushing his hair back.You just sigh.

"Chill y/n-ah, we are going out tomorrow.I'm sure you are going to enjoy it" He exclaimed while laughing softly that you couldn't help but to smile.

How you wish to be carefree like him.

10 : 21 pm 

"I'll sleep on the couch, make yourself comfortable on the bed" Jungkook exclaimed while grabbing his pillow and blanket.

"I can sleep on couch" You said."Nah" He exclaimed and plopped on the couch , completely ignoring your words.

"Jungkook you really don't have to leave your own bed because of me" You tried to reason, feeling bad that he is sleeping on couch in his own room.