( 11 )

"No.. no..no please" You choked out terrified.Jungkook's lips quivered as he looked at you with guilt.His eyes filled with tears and he felt like a worse person ever.

He knows everything about your past and it was his promise to never let you go through it again but his own emotions , jealousy broke the promise.

"Y/n... I'm sorry, I won't hurt you.I could never.. I'm really sorry for scaring you.. please look at me" He crouched down to your level and hesitantly grabbed your hand and pulled it away from your face.

His heart clenched at your state and couldn't help but to fall deeper into the guilt.

Your eyes were shut tightly and tears continuously rolled down your cheeks while lips quivered because of fear.

"Had fun whoring around huh?"

"I—

"Shut up !! Looks like you got some attitude after sucking their dicks!"

"You only want a dick right?"

"I'm sorry...I w-won't go out again... I'm sorry please don't do this..."

"Scream because that's all you could do , pathetic slut !"

A loud scream escaped your lips as those words and incidents flashed in your head causing you to grip the roots of your hairs while screaming with eyes shut tight to get rid of those horrible memories but his venomous voice keeps repeating in your head making it hard for you to breath.

Jungkook panicked seeing your condition getting worse.He cupped your cheeks and makes you face him.You flinched and opened your eyes to see Jungkook with your blurry vision.

"Listen to me .. he is not here ,he won't be back okay.... Take a deep breath..." He said and it took you a moment to process his words and did as he said..

"Exhale.... ..."

"Jungkook—— omg what happen to her?" Jungkook's mother came rushing towards you both.

"Mom... please call the doctor..she is having panic attack" Jungkook cried out and his mother quickly pulled out her phone to dial their family doctor's contact.

Jungkook rubbed your palm before continuing his words.Your breathing started getting back to normal which cause him to feel slightly relieved but he was still worried.

You looked him as he was already staring at you...

"I'm sorry..." He sobbed before resting his head on your hands.He tilt his head up and was about to hug you but you show your palm in front of him to stop him right away.

"Don't..." You whispered weakly before turning your face to the other side.He felt a pang in his heart that cause him to let out a shaky breath but he nodded and moved back.

"Dr.Kim will be there in 15 minutes" Mrs.Jeon informed and looked at Jungkook with a questioning look.She noticed how you stopped him from hugging you which cause her to think what her son did.

"Get up y/n..let's take you to bed" She exclaimed softly and helped you stand up while Jungkook stepped back and watched your every move despite wanting to keep you close to him but he knows you won't let him near you after how he reacted today only because of jealousy.

"Here drink some water" Mrs.Jeon handed you a glass of water which you gulped down slowly.

"I'll stay with you until Dr.Kim arrives okay" She whisper sweetly and looked at Jungkook who was staring at you.His eyes moved to his mother which was his cue to leave the room.He can't stay even if he wants now...