Sorrow

( Triggering content ahead )

"I- You looked down not being able to form a sentence and he was losing patience.

"I ASKED YOU SOMETHING?" He yelled while throwing the receipt at your face."I ...worked in a …. B-bar" 

You flinched and palmed your left cheek as you felt a stinging pain there.

"So this is what you do when I'm not home huh...had fun whoring around !" He yelled while grabbing your hair but yanked his hand away.

"So what was I supposed to do…!! You refuse to take Sarang to hospital and I had no other choice to save my daughter! If I stepped into that place then this is only because of you!" You yelled at his face which soon darkened and you gulped while stepping back.

"So you can talk back now..huh..?Looks like you got some attitude after sucking their dicks!" His palm came in contact with your cheek then grabbed you by your jaw.

"You only want a dick right.."He muttered as his grip around your jaw tightened ,his nails digging in your skin.

He grabbed your hairs harshly that you tripped over your leg but he continued dragging you towards the bedroom.

"Please... don't... I'm sorry...I won't go out again... please…" You cried out but he only pushed you on the bed and shut the door close while you tried to run towards the bathroom but he grabbed you by your shoulder and pushed you back on the bed.

"Please don't" You cried out loud but he only enjoyed it.

"Scream even more because that's all you could do.. pathetic slut" He spat and threw his shirt away. ( I can't write it more detailed I'm sorry )

She was begging him to stop but he continued his sinful act.Her cries turned into screams ,then painful sobs and it satisfied him.He was enjoying hearing her screams , pleadings.His inhuman act didn't stop until he was completely satisfied.He wiped his lips harshly and walked towards the door.

"This is what you are for only.." He exclaimed and slammed the door shut.

She was laying there almost lifelessly with tears flowing down her cheeks.It felt as if her soul left her body.She was numb , physically and mentally.

He didn't leave a single way to ruin her ,to make her hate her own existence.

Night passed by with her crying silently while her daughter also fell asleep after crying for hours.Her heart ached hearing her daughter's cries but she didn't had any strength to go to calm her.

Jungkook's words were repeating in her head again and again.She had to take a step forward , she won't get anything except the pain from this toxic relationship.

She had to gather the courage to take a step forward even if she had to walk on fire.

Next morning ,she lifelessly walked into the kitchen to prepare breakfast for her husband.

He was sipping on his coffee while Sarang was on the couch with toys and pillows around her to prevent her from falling.

She walked into the living room to call her husband for breakfast and noticed him staring at Sarang which didn't feel right to her.She quickly rushed towards them and that's when he threw the hot coffee which fell on Her who was covering her daughter.

"Are you out of your mind?" She exclaimed in disbelief ,her voice was barely audible.He chuckled before slapping her.

"Stay in your limits You whore!!" He yelled before turning to head towards the dining table.She sobbed while wincing in pain.