( 14 )

Your P.o.V

My eyes watched how he held my daughter.Her cries echoed in my ear begging for her mother's warmth but that cruel man is unaffected by all this.

I tried to get her but was harshly thrown at the back seat of the car with that unfamiliar men beside me who held my arms tightly.

I sobbed helplessly earning a scoff from him.

"We are going back to our home.Then I'll decide what to do with you"

He smirked scanning my expression.I loathe his guts.Only if I had the courage to fight him then maybe he wouldn't had stoop this low.

All I could do is pray for my daughter's life because I know he despise my daughter and could do anything to hurt me emotionally since he isn't satisfied with physical harm.

In an hour, we were already at Airport.He had already arranged the tickets as if he was keeping his eyes on me and got the right chance to get me.

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I followed him.I want to hit him and try to run away but with my daughter in his hands made it impossible.He is too cruel and I can't risk my daughter's life.

« ———— »

Jungkook's knuckles turned white as his grip on the steering wheel tightened.Jimin noticed his condition and grew worried.

"We will find her" Jimin tried to assure Jungkook.

"You don't know how cruel of a man her husband is , it's been hours already and I can't even imagine what he must be doing" Jungkook blurt out in a shaky voice.He has seen your bruises,scars ,fresh wounds and it only added fire to his worry.He won't be able to forgive himself if something happens to you.

"I won't break my promise...I will protect you no matter what and this time I won't hesitate to bury that bastard alive" Jungkook thought to himself before speeding up making Jimin clutch the seatbelt tightly.

"Do you even know where y/n is?" Jimin asked before looking at him.He watched him gulp before his lips started moving.

"He must have gone the airport but it's been hours and I'm scared that he would have taken the flight already"

"You know her hometown right? Let's just go there.I'll book the flight tickets"

« —————— »

Jungkook's P.o.V

Me and Jimin booked a cab as soon as we reach the City.It will still take some hours to reach y/n's Hometown since we are going by road.

Out of complete frustration I even yelled at the driver to speed up but Jimin managed to stop me from losing my temper.

Only thought roam in my mind is of her.I won't spare him if he even touch my y/n...

My y/n.... At this point ,I realized how my heart is racing by the thought of her.I never really paid much attention to it but after everything ,I am sure that I caught feelings for her.

She makes me feel things I never felt before with any girl.She definitely has some effect on me.

My back started to hurt sitting in same position since hours.I shift uncomfortably to strech my body a little to loosen up my muscles.I noticed Jimin was doing the same.I sigh and accidentally hit his face with my arm earning a whimper from him.

I just take a glimpse of him then looked back at the window.

"Brat didn't even apologized" I heard him cursing me under his breath.

I rolled my eyes.We are almost there.Car abruptly came to a halt causing both of us to look forward and noticed some mens blocking the way.

We hoped out of the car and approached them who talked with the cab driver.

"Sorry sir but they won't let any vehicle in their area" I just nodded at his words and paid the driver before looking at those mens who went back to do whatever they were doing before.

Jimin and me started walking.I asked one of the passer-by the address and he led us to the place.He pointed towards a house which I assume is of y/n's parents.I thanked him and he walked away.

I stepped forward only to be pulled back by Jimin.I gave him a questioning look.

"Don't you think that we should sneek inside and find y/n and Sarang first incase they try to use them against us.We'll be less worried if y/n and her daughter is with us"

I nodded at his words.We scanned the whole house from afar and then decided to go the back side in hope to find any window or back door.

My eyes stopped at the window which is not very high which can help me easily sneek inside.I tapped on Jimin's shoulder to show him the window.

I carefully managed to open the window and looked inside to find the room empty.I jumped inside and pulled Jimin inside the room.

"You go this way and be careful" I whispered to Jimin which he quickly nodded and started checking the room on his left while I walked in right direction.

I checked two rooms, one was a bedroom and other looked like a study room.I came across a room and opened it only to find it all dusty.I assume it's a store room.

I looked around carefully since the room was dark and I couldn't find any switch.

I sigh heavily before turning my heels to leave but halted hearing some muffled whimpers.

I quickly turned around and followed the source of sound.My eyes widen seeing y/n tied up ,her mouth covered with a cloth.My heart clenched noticing her tears stained cheeks.I was raging with anger after noticing her bruised cheeks.

"Y/n.." I whispered and bend down to her level to remove the cloth from her mouth.She choked out a sob.

I moved forward to untie her but I felt something hit the back of my head hard.I winced as my vision turned blurry , I couldn't hear anything while I felt dizzy.

I placed my hand behind my head feeling liquid on my fingers realising it's blood.

I looked towards y/n with my blurry vision.I could see her lips moving but I couldn't hear anything and in span of seconds everything turned black.

A/n :

Guess who is about to die? Y/n or Jungkook ?

Who do you think hit Jungkook?

Do vote please ❤️