( 16 )

It's been a month since Jungkook's confession and your brain is occupied with bunch of thoughts.

At a point you could see the efforts Jungkook is putting to gain your trust but at the same time ,the trauma your ex husband has caused you comes flashing back.

You don't know if you are ready to have a relationship with Jungkook.

All the emotions Jungkook makes you feel is undescribable.You are sure that you fell for him but what stops you is your past.

You might tell yourself to let go off the past and move forward in life but is it really that easy? There's no way you could get rid of those traumatic memories then how could you promise Jungkook about something you aren't so sure.How could you take a step forward when those nightmares are pulling you back.

He said that he will wait but for how long? You don't want to ruin his life when you don't even know if you'll be able to make him happy like he deserves.

Will you be able to get rid of those nightmares and make new memories?

What if you failed? What if you couldn't fulfill his needs? What if your trauma becomes the reason for you to hurt him ?

"Y/n... What are you doing honey?" Your chain of thoughts were broke by Mrs.Jeon's voice.

"I am preparing for dinner"

"You don't have to do it y/n, there are maids already and you should be with Sarang right?" She pour a glass of water for herself.

"I just wanted to do something.."

She smiled at your answer.

"Fine but do take their help, I'll play with Sarang till then"

She said softly and walked out of the kitchen.

Maybe giving him a chance won't hurt? He might be playful but never crossed his limits.If I won't take a step forward by myself then how am I gonna get rid of the past.

As much as I got to know Jungkook ,he would never do something without my consent.I just hope I'll be able to make him happy like he did to me ...

«-----——»

"Hey" You walked inside Jungkook's room who smiled after seeing you.

After his recovery ,you started staying in guest room which was suggested by Mrs.Jeon just in case if you are uncomfortable.

Jungkook didn't liked the idea but still didn't denied not wanting to look desperate or make you uncomfortable.

"Did I disturb you?" You asked softly while dragging your feets towards the couch.

"Nope infact I'm happy to see you here" He said softly with a grin on his face.

A smile crept on your lips after hearing his words.

"I'm here to tell you something" He nodded and waited patiently for you to continue.

Okay that is easy , just say it...

Your subconscious tell you but words didn't come out of your mouth.

You grew nervous and stares down at your fingers.Jungkook walked towards you to sit beside you on the couch as if he sensed your nervousness.

He gently held your hands in his large ones and placed a kiss on it.