( 13 )

Jungkook was in living room with Yoongi who was trying to calm him but his worry only rised when his father walked in.

Both of them looked at their father then back at each other.

Just then Mrs.Jeon walked downstairs and approached her husband with a welcoming smile.

"Welcome back honey , how was work?" She asked sweetly which confused both Jungkook and Yoongi.

Mrs.Jeon walked back to her room with her husband.

"What just happened?" Yoongi mumbled confused.

"I talked with Mrs.Jeon" They both turned around to see you.

"I told her everything" You exclaimed which made Jungkook heaved out a sigh of relief.

» ––– «

"I didn't tell the truth to your father because what you did for y/n and her daughter is a big thing but I'm still upset with you for lying to me" Mrs.Jeon exclaimed and walked out of the room.

"You should do something for her forgiveness" You said and Jungkook nodded.

Jungkook's eyes filled with anger as soon as a figure walked in.You turned around to see Jimin who smiled nervously.

"Jungkook can we talk?" Jimin asked softly.

"Fuck off Jimin" Jungkook spat harshly and proceed to look for his phone.

"Y/n where is my phone?" He asked and Jimin sighed before signaling you to go out.

"Y/n , where are you going?" Jungkook asked but rolled his eyes as Jimin sat comfortably on the bed.

"Say whatever the bullshit you want and leave" Jungkook exclaimed.

"I'm sorry" Jimin started only to a get a eye roll from Jungkook.

"I know I cause you so much pain and I'm really guilty.I never intended to hurt you emotionally or physically but my stupidity ruined your peace.I came back only to apologise.I hope you would forgive me one day"

"You are sorry? For real Jimin..If you are thinking that I will forget everything and act like you didn't made my life a living hell then I'm sorry you are wrong.I am not forgiving you infact I hate you for every single thing you did to me"

"I deserve your hatred though"

"Yes you do , now leave!"

» —————— «

Three days later :

You were in kitchen cutting some fruits to eat while Sarang is in living room in the crib.You grabbed the plate and head towards the living room.

You smiled before settling down on the couch.Jungkook and Yoongi are at work.Mrs.Jeon went to hospital with Jimin for her checkup and Mr.Jeon stayed at home who is currently in his room definitely working.

Only two maids are here and you feel bored.

You looked at Sarang who is sound asleep just then you heard a sound of door bell.One of the maid rushed to open the door and you ceased your brows in confusion wondering who it could be.

"This way please" You tilt your head up to look at maid who lead three people into the living room.

A gasp escaped your lips while your body felt numb just by looking at those same pair of eyes and that disgusting smirk which failed to cringe your soul.

Your husband along with two mens who you assumed must be from your town.

"Please take a seat , I'll call Mr.Jeon" Maid said and walked upstairs while you couldn't even budge an inch from your place.Your throat went dry as he walked towards you.

He only smirked before picking Sarang in his arms.

"Leave he— You couldn't complete your sentence as his fingers wrapped around your daughter's neck.He signalled you to not say a word while Sarang started crying.

"What's happening here?" It was Mr.Jeon who stared at your husband and his two mens.

"Hello Mr.Jeon , I'm here to take my wife and daughter who were lured by your son Jeon Jungkook" Your eyes widen at his words.

"What?" Mr.Jeon exclaimed.

"You heard me right.My wife is really innocent that she fell for your son's trap.I'm here to take her back.I hope you won't interrupt or else I will have to seek for media's help"

"Is this true that this man is your husband?" Mr.Jeon asked and you looked at Sarang with tears in your eyes and nodded helplessly.

« ———— »

Mrs.Jeon came back home along with Jimin and got worried not finding you and Sarang in the whole house.She even asked her husband but all he uttered was "ask your son"

Mrs.Jeon called Jungkook and he left his work , rushing towards the mansion.

She asked the maids who told her about three mens who visit Mr.Jeon and y/n left with them.

"Mom did you find her?" Jungkook asked as soon as he entered the living room.

"Jungkook—

"I can't believe Jungkook that you would stoop this low.I forgive all your mistakes thinking it's your childishness but today you dissapointed me" Jungkook's father exclaimed in a stern tone.

"What do you mean.. Dad where is y/n?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

Mr.Jeon told him everything that your husband said and lastly took you away.

"Omg no... When did they left?" Jungkook asked panickedly

"Do you have a little bit shame or not?" His father yelled in disbelief.

"You don't know a thing Dad!" He yelled back causing his father to look at him with wide eyes.He never raised his voice at him but now.

"It's been nearly two hours and why are you so worried about her? Are you stupid Jungkook? She is happily married and you —

"No dad she is not happy...!! He is a freaking monster..You know nothing how much y/n suffered.I promised her to protect her and today that bastard took her away and I wasn't even there" Jungkook groaned ....

"Why do you care so much about her?"

"I love her !!!" Jungkook yelled only to gasp after realizing his words..

"I have to find her" He mumbled before dashing out of the house.Jimin followed him and hoped inside the car causing Jungkook to groan but he didn't say a word as finding you is important.

A/n : the way I'm ruining it all , I am going to end this Series with two or three more parts.Thankyou for reading it 💜

Don't forget to vote..