( 17 )

Tears rolled down your cheeks as you looked at your daughter recalling how much Mrs.Jeon and Jungkook loves her and now you have to leave.

It's hard offcourse but you don't want to create problems between Jungkook and his father.

If Jungkook came to know about it ,he won't let you go and you don't want him to go against his father.

Wiping your tears ,you walked towards the living room.Mr.Jeon was still there.You faked a smile and walked towards the door.

"Wait" Mr.Jeon said.You turned around purplexed as he walked towards you.

"Are you not going to inform anyone?If it was some other girl then she would have told Jungkook already"

"I don't know about others Mr.Jeon.For me , Jungkook is someone very close to my heart and you are his father.You want his best and for that ,I don't want to create problems between you both.About feelings ,I think they will fade away with time.. It's not like it matters anyways" You said.

"My son's feelings matter for me but I also have to make sure the woman he fell for is not selfish and I'm glad to know that you are not one" You ceased your brows at his words.

"Sorry about earlier y/n, I am just worried for my son since many girls has tried to get with my son for luxury but you are selfless and I really like that about you.I hope you'll keep my son happy"

He smiled.

He was testing me....

You felt relieved and happy that he don't have any problem with your relationship with Jungkook.

"It's completely fine Mr.Jeon"

"What is exactly this conversation about?Why did dad apologized?" Jungkook asked who was at main door in his office attire.He came early today.

You looked at Mr.Jeon nervously, contemplating weather to tell Jungkook or not.

But Mr.Jeon told him everything simply but what he didn't notice was Jungkook fuming in anger.

"So you thought that y/n is a gold digger?" He exclaimed.

"Don't take it in a wrong way.I did what I thought would be good for you" His father said in a calm tone.

Jungkook scoffed clearly not liking his father's so called test.

"Jungkook calm down...He is not wrong for doing that beside it, he apologized.Please let it be" You said softly.

"And did something happen? You came early today" You tried to change the topic and thankfully it worked.

"I don't feel good so Yoongi Hyung insisted me to take a day off" He said and walked upstairs with you following behind.

†--------†

Three months has passed and for you , everything is going good.About your trauma ,you are healing and even taking therapy which is helpful.
Jungkook and you has become more close than before.

Jimin is doing his best to work on his bond with Jungkook.

You finally feel alive and happy.

"Jungkook ,at least tell me where we are going"

You asked as he is driving since 10 minutes and not even telling you about the destination.

"It's a small surprise" He smiled and you crossed your arms while a small pout formed on your lips.

After driving for 10 more minutes ,the car came to a halt causing you to look outside the window excitedly.

"So we are on a date" You exclaimed with a smile.He chuckled before getting out of the car and walked to your side to open the door.

"Since I joined the Company ,we couldn't spend quality time together" He said as you hoped out of the car and held his hand.

"Let's go" You both walked inside the Restaurant and the manager lead you to the booked hall.

"Enjoy your time" Manager said and walked away.

"Nice" You said earning a satisfied smile from Jungkook.

You admire the interior after the waiter went away while Jungkook stared at you with a soft smile.Your eyes moved back to Jungkook and caught him staring which made you blush.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" He asked earning a nod from you.

"You know very well about yourself" He said.

"I'm talking about the interior" You stated.

"I'm talking about you" He said ever so softly that you looked away trying to prevent your smile.

You both started a random conversation and enjoyed your meal.It felt really nice to spend time with him.

"This feels so unreal" You whispered as Jungkook sat next to you before intervining his fingers with yours and placed a gentle kiss on your knuckles.

"You and Sarang are the best thing that ever happened to me..I really have no words to express how much you mean to me Jungkook..." You said.

"Your eyes says everything ,I don't need any words from you to describe your love" He said while caressing your cheek and pulled you closer by the back of your head to attach his lips with yours.

Your arms unconsciously wrapped around his neck as he rest his hand on your waist while deepening the kiss.

He encouraged her to break the boundaries to live a happy life ahead and in the process , they both became each other's solace.

A/n : I'm sorry for ending it shortly ,I was trying to write it since three days but couldn't come up with anything.I might edit the series later but I'm ending it here..

And I didn't write any smut in this bcs Jungkook and y/n's relationship will take baby steps since she is still in healing process.