Helpless

« Her soul screamed for freedom while she was shedding tears of blood , He pushed her more towards the darkness which turn out a mirage and she find a door to the new world behind it » 

Each day when evening starts to set ,the fear grows in her chest ,her body is drained out and mind screams to get out.Only if she has the courage to execute those thoughts and let herself bloom.

Doesn't it hurt ? Maybe or maybe not , she is used to pain that it feels like a pinch now.

Every night she cries herself to sleep ,first it used to be for herself but now the tears are for her daughter.

Will she be able to see her daughter in pain ? She is bearing everything quietly but what if her daughter becomes his target ?It hurts more than the physical pain when she thinks about her daughter going through the same pain.The thought itself is enough to break her heart yet it somehow brings a courage in her to break the chains at least for her daughter.

It was Saturday and she was swaying her daughter in arms side to side ,her daughter 'Sarang' is crying since middle of the night and nothing seems to work to stop her from crying.

Tears formed in her eyes as she was too worried for her fragile daughter's health.

Her husband is upstairs in his room unbothered.She continued her attempt to stop Sarang from crying until a loud yell was heard from upstairs which ran shivers down her spine.

"Shut that mouth of hers or just throw her somewhere !" He yelled before slamming the door shut.

Tears streamed down her face as she felt too helpless.She walked upstairs to their shared bedroom only to find her husband busy in his phone.

"P-please w-we need to take her to hospital" 

He rolled his eyes at her pleadings

"You packed my luggage?" He asked while sitting straight.She quickly nodded hoping he would take her to hospital at least.

"I'm leaving in 20 minutes for my flight" She covered her mouth to not let out a sob.She kept begging him to take Sarang to hospital but he ignored her and continued getting ready.

"P-please d-don't do this... p-please take h-her to h-hospital...I b-beg you please" She cried out miserably only to get a push from him.

"You know what it would be better if she dies, she is nothing but a liability" 

"P-please don't say this...s-she is our only daughter... please " 

"Just shut up !!! Don't dare to step out of the house until I'm back and if she dies then throw her somewhere, I could care less" 

He exclaimed sternly before shutting the door in front of her face before making his way towards his car and drove away.She fell on her knees while shaking her daughter who stopped moving or making any noise.

"Sarang...baby w-wake up" Her heart beat accelerated as she pat Sarang's stomach with her shaky hands.

"No...no..no.. please d-don't" She got off the floor and looked around feeling extremely helpless.

"I c-can't lose you" She whispered before dashing out of the house not caring about anything but her daughter.She couldn't find any vehicle or person to ask for help and continued running towards the only hospital which is located in this town.

"B-baby.. wake up...m-mumma is not letting a-anything happen to you" She mumbled while running with tears continuously flowing down her cheeks.

With uneven breathing ,she stopped seeing the small hospital through her blurry vision and stormed inside."H-help...m-my daughter" She breath heavily and looked around to find a hospital staff approaching her.

Time Skips : 

She was waiting desperately while praying for her daughter when the doctor walked out.

"Your daughter is fine now but not in her best condition ,you should have bring her here when she was crying for more than an hour.Your daughter is in this condition because of her surroundings , something has happened which has grew a fear in her.Get this medicine from pharmacy" Doctor exclaimed.

"B-but I don't have a-any money" She hesitantly replied.

She came back home with her daughter after talking to the doctor.She gave her gold chain in order to pay the bill but it wasn't enough , doctor felt sympathy towards her and let her go.Sarang still needed treatment and for that she needs to earn money anyhow.

It was 7 : 00 in the morning when she decided to step out of the house to find a job.Her husband is out for two weeks so she wasn't much worried about getting caught.

Not knowing where to find a job when she is not even educated ,her feets dragged her to the same place she stopped by last night while coming back home.A bar ,she doesn't even know what bar is but her parents have always told her to stay away from these places.

She contemplated whether to go or not while holding Sarang close to her chest."maybe I should go somewhere else" She turned around but stopped when a girl in her 20s walked out of the pub.

She eyed her up to down before asking "Are you looking for someone?" 

"I...actually I was searching for a job" She hesitantly replied.Just then a man in his middle age walked out.

« ———— »

There she is now, in a bar serving customers.She was hesitating to trust them but after talking she agreed as she has no choice because the town she is living in has no more shops or markets where she could work.This is the only place where she is getting enough amount and only has to work at night while Sarang is in care of the women who's place she got in this bar.

Never in her life she thought to ever visit this kind of place but look where where she is now.There are not many girls in this town that's the reason why the owner hired her almost instantly.

Sulking in a sharp breath ,you walked towards your first order and this place is full of mens which scared you to wit but the owner assured you about your safety which you are very grateful for.

These men flirt and throw comments but fortunately no one touches you.

You fixed your outfit and walked towards the VIP room.There was only one person who seems busy on his phone but tilt his head up as soon as you bend down to place the drinks.

You didn't look at him and thought to do your work and leave as soon as possible but his continuous stare made you gulp and you tilt your head up to look at him.

His eyes met yours and you couldn't help but to stare at the handsome man in front of you.

You were mesmerized by his features ,his hairs were covering his eyes a little but he brushed his hair back with his hand causing you to look away.

You quickly grabbed the empty tray and was about to walk away until a soft grip on your wrist halted your steps while you flinched at the sudden unfamiliar touch.

You looked at him only to find him already staring at you which made you gulp.

"Hey baby I'm Jungkook..Jeon Jungkook" His edges curved upwards into a smirk, lower lip tugged between his teeth when he placed the glass back on the table.

Jeon Jungkook" His edges curved upwards into a smirk, lower lip tugged between his teeth when he placed the glass back on the table