( 12 )

Back in Guest Room—

You gulped seeing his pale face with puffy eyes and red nose.

He step aside to let you inside the room, his gaze fixed on the floor.You sigh before walking towards the bed and sitting at the edge.

Jungkook also came and sat on the couch with his head hung low.He is ashamed to even face you.

He cleared his throat before wiping his face and you watched his every movement silently.

"I'm sorry y/n... I shouldn't have raised my voice at you..I feel like a most terrible person since I yelled at you"

"Last night......when you yelled at me ,it reminded me of him" You said and he tilt his head up to look at you.His heart clenched seeing your teary eyes.

"It was never my intention...I could never hurt you y/n, I know I lost the trust you had in me but please do know that I won't ever hurt you like he did..." He said looking straight into your eyes.

He was sincere with his words and his condition tell how guilty he is of his actions.

"I was scared...." He confessed causing you to look at him with furrowed brows.

"I was scared that he will snatch you away from me..." He looked down and bite his lips to prevent himself from crying.

"Jimin ?" You asked and he nodded.

"I was jealous at how easily he clicked with you when it took me a lot time to gain your trust..I was scared and it convent into anger that I yelled at you...I was hurt.... It still doesn't justify my action but please forgive me..I won't ever do something to scare you..I can't bear that look of fear from you ...it makes me feel terrible.."

He end up crying and covered his face in his palms.Your eyes softened at his state.You got off the bed and approached him before hugging him.

He cried even more when you hugged him.He wrapped his arms around your waist as you caressed his hairs.He calmed down after a while and pulled away before mumbling a couple of sorry.

"Jungkook, the reason I trust your family members is because of you..From the day you helped me ,I started trusting you little by little..You are the only person I trust the most..."

He nodded and wiped his tears.

"Jungkook can I ask you something?" You asked softly and he nodded almost immediately.

"Why were you scared of losing me?"

His lips parted at your question.Why was he scared? He himself don't know the answer of your question.

"Jeon Jungkook !" You both flinched and looked at each other wide wide eyes hearing his mother's loud stern voice.

"What happened?" Jungkook mumbled before quickly rushing out of the room with you following behind.

"Mom what's wrong?" Jungkook asked as soon as he entered Yoongi's room.

His brows furrowed in confusion as he noticed his mom standing their with arms crossed and Jimin beside Yoongi who looked at Jungkook with a guilty look.

"Is everything okay here?" You asked only to earn a hard glare from Mrs.Jeon which send shiver down your spine.

"Yoongi ! Tell me from where Jungkook bring this girl?" Her voice was stern and eyes held anger.

Jungkook and you exchanged look nervously.

"A Bar" Yoongi replied.

"Mom...it's not the compl—

"Shutup Jungkook !" She yelled causing you both to flinch.

"I'm so dissapointed in you Jungkook, you paid a girl to pretend as your wife and you y/n... I treat you as my daughter and you were faking it all the time!" She turned to look at Jungkook

"Sarang is not your daughter right?" She asked and Jungkook nodded.He opened his mouth to speak but she show him her palm to not utter a single word.

Her glare was enough to shut him.

"I never expected this from you Jungkook...You broke my trust.How could you play with your mother's emotions.I thought she was my granddaughter...." Her voice laced with anger yet hurt was visible in her words.

"Mom please listen to me" He pleaded.

"There's nothing more to hear" She exclaimed and walked passed by you both.

"I'm sorry Jungkook , mom overhead our conversation" Yoongi explained.

Jungkook rushed out of the room to follow his mother.

"Mom please listen to me for once, I did it because—

"I don't want to hear any explanation.I'm utterly dissapointed in you.I'm informing your father about everything" She exclaimed.

Jungkook stood there frozen hearing her mother's words.Yoongi joined Jungkook and asked if he explained or not.

"Mom is going to reveal the truth to dad" He muttered earning a gasp from Yoongi.

"Then why are you still here? Go and try to stop mom"

"Hyung ,I think it's better.Dad will cancel the wedding which is next week and I haven't planned anything to cancel the wedding so let it be" Jungkook said.

Yoongi stayed silent until something click his brain.

"He won't cancel the wedding.I'm sure Dad will change the bride"

Jungkook's eyes widen in shock.He didn't think this way.

"Shit no!" He ran towards his mother's room.

"Mom" He barged into the room.

"Jungkook don't test my patience.You should be glad that I didn't kicked y/n out of the house yet! You bring a girl who works in a bar as my daughter in law? How disgusting! I wonder if she even know the father of her daughter.You know what I don't blame her because it's her job and she accepted for money but you Jungkook.. don't ever dare to talk to me!"

"Mom ! Y/n is not that type of girl.You know nothing" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Get out of my room!"

A/n : Sorry for this short chapter.