Favor

« Isn't it true that we meet the right person at very wrong time »

"Hey baby I'm Jungkook..Jeon Jungkook" He smirked.

You just gave him a confused look then avert your gaze back at your wrist.He quickly let go off your wrist before clearing his throat.

"You can join me pretty lady" He stood up from the couch and stepped closer towards you.His actions instantly made you step back.

"My work here is only to serve drinks" You exclaimed while staring at him who didn't dare to break eye contact which was kinda tempting.

"C'mon I can pay you more than the owner of this bar" Your eyes widen at his words while you clenched your fist.What do he thinks of himself? 

He stepped closer, resting his palm on the wall behind you, cornering you as you stepped even more back as if it's even possible.Basically you are sticking up to the wall for your precious life to keep as much as distance possible from the stranger in front.

"Don't act like you don't want it" He exclaimed cockily while leaning closer to your face that his hot breath fanned over your lips.Your body felt numb and you were for sure scared at the man's intention.

He chuckled while examining your features from eyes deep as oceans, cute nose and perfect shaped lips to the mole on your bottom lip.His eyes stayed at your lips more than a second that you widened your eyes and pushed him with your almighty.

He stumbled back a little and looked at you with furrowed brows.Definitely didn't expected this reaction from you.

"J-Just because I work here that doesn't mean you can do anything you want...You all men think of women as an object but let me tell you Jeon Jung.. whatever your name is, only way you can be a better man is by respecting women"

God knows where you got the courage from to say these words but you weren't regretting.He opened his mouth to speak but you already turned towards the exit door.

You were shaking with tears in your eyes which you tried hard to keep in but a tear rolled down your cheek which you quickly wiped away.

"C-can I go back early" You asked the owner who looked at you concerned."Did something happen?" You shook your head as a no and he sigh before nodding in agreement to take your leave.

You called Irene that you are picking Sarang early today and left the Bar with your purse unaware of the fact that someone was watching your retreating back with a heavy heart.

Jungkook's P.o.V 

"C'mon I can pay you more than the owner of this bar" I exclaimed while looking at her who's expressions are unreadable.Is she even getting impressed or am I not looking confident? 

I stepped towards her until her back touched the wall, I trapped her between my arms.It feels like some movie scene..no no Jungkook focus..Be more confident and dominant.

"Don't act like you don't want it" I said in a rather cocky tone which I myself don't like.I scanned her expressions which I still couldn't figure out if my plan is working.I unintentionally lean closer that I could feel her breath against my lips which literally just made me froze for a second.

I didn't pay much attention to her features before but she is really pretty and looks innocent.But she definitely is not innocent right? 

My gaze stopped at her lips where I noticed a mole on her bottom lip.I didn't realize but I was staring for too long.My eyes widened as she pushed me back that I stumbled back because of sudden actions.

Ok that wasn't supposed to happen..I looked at her only to see her glossy eyes and noticed her shaking.shit shit shit did I scared her..? 

"J-Just because I work here that doesn't mean you can do anything you want...You all men think of women as an object but let me tell you Jeon Jung.. whatever your name is ,only way you can be a better man is by respecting women" 

I felt too embarrassed and ashamed of myself.Shit why the heck did I even ask Hyung for help..

I opened my mouth to apologise but she already dashed out of the room.I don't even know her name..I rushed behind her but she was already talking to the owner and I noticed her wiping her tear.I feel pathetic, she left the bar and I didn't know if I should follow her but it would only scare her more so I decided to apologise tomorrow.She will come again right ? 

I walked back into the VIP room and dialed my Hyung's number..

"Hyung you are the dumbest person on this Earth!" I yelled out in frustration.He didn't reply which I assume is because of my sudden outburst.I inhale a deep breath and speak again.

"Omg" Is what Hyung said after I explained everything.He let out a nervous laugh afterwards which only boiled my anger.

"Hyung I already told you that not all girls are same but no you were acting like a pro and now see, I should have just straight forward asked for help instead of your flirty shit" I massaged my temples before sipping my wine.

"Ok ok I'm sorry but I assumed this because of the way you explained about the place,anyways if that girl seems nice then just tell her the reason why you want her help and yeah apologize sincerely" Hyung replied and I nodded forgetting the fact that he couldn't see me.

"Yea I got it by the way how are things at home?" I asked carefully and heard a sigh.He might be stressed because of me and my actions but he is my brother for what.

"Mom was crying again and dad is still furious, I don't know what will happen once you are back.Still I'll try my best to not let dad harsh on you" 

"Thanks Hyung" I replied , he is always nice to me no matter how much I trouble him.

Next night : in the Bar

You were again serving the orders and then an order came from the VIP room.Events of last night flashed in your head which made you nervous but shrugging off the negative thoughts ,you walked inside not even looking at the person.

You placed the drinks on the table and grabbed the empty tray to leave but the same voice from last night stopped you.

"Uh miss..I uh can we talk" You turned around and signalled him to continue.He scratched the back of his neck before asking you to sit comfortably on the couch which you declined.

"I have work to do" He sigh before standing up and looking at you.

"I'm sorry for last night...I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable.I respect women as well and trust me I did it only because I needed a favor from you since you are a only girl working in here, I know it was really stupid and I'm sorry" 

Favor? What kind of favor do he want ?

"I'll be able to talk only if you are comfortable and forgive me for my inappropriate behavior" He exclaimed and you sigh as he sounded sincere.

"What favor do you want?" You asked which lit his eyes in hope."but wait did you forgive me?" You nodded slowly which relaxed him.

He clapped his hands and smiled which changed his whole aura.

"Be my girlfriend"