∆Request:Gally imagine∆

For Gallysgirl ❤️
----------------------
"Emmy!" I heard my boyfriend call.

"What Gally? What do you shucking want?!" I was crying now and running to my hammock.

We had gotten in a fight again because Newt and I were getting "too friendly"! Ugh Newt is like a brother to me it would be weird! And Gally doesn't seem to understand that I'm in love with him!

"I'm sorry!" He pleaded now beside me while I sat in my hammock.

"Gally I don't want to have to keep doing this!" I cry.

My face is red and I turn to look at him. The hurt in his eyes. It kills me! He reaches his hand up and wipes away a tear with his thumb.

"I know. Emmy I'm so sorry. You deserve to be treated like a queen and that's not how I've been treating you. I'll do better I promise. I won't make assumptions because I know that you love me and I love you so much. I don't know what I would do without you. Please forgive me?" He pleads again.

I grab his hands. Then I pull him in and kiss him. The kiss lasted a few second before I pulled away. There was now a smile plastered on both of our faces.

"I do forgive you." I say. I pull him into another kiss.

"I love you Emmy." He says into the kiss. He pulls away and look into my eyes. I do love him. So much.

"I love you too Gally." I say reconnecting our lips.

I really hope you like it Gallysgirl !