Newt- I wanna cuddle

I'm in the kitchen washing up the last of the dishes from dinner when I feel pair arms wrap around my waist. A pair of arms I recognize instantly.
"What are you doing here?" I ask smiling while I turn to face him. He just smiles back and kisses me quickly on the lips.
"I just missed you, love. Is that a crime?" He says, running his hands up and Down my arms slowly and lovingly.
"I miss you too baby, but I got to Finnish up here." I say and turn around.
"Oh love, don't worry about that. I'm sure fry pan will take care of this." He says then, as if on cue, frypan walks through the door. "Right, fry?" Newt adds.
"I don't know man, I have a lot-"
"Thanks mate." Newt says and drags me out of the kitchen quickly with a childish laugh.
"No problem, I guess." frypan grumbles behind us.
"Thanks for getting me out of that. Now I'm gonna go wash up." I say and begin to walk away, then he begins to pout.
"No." He whines like a five year old. "I wanna cuddle."
"Newt, I'm all gross and sweaty."
"Princesses can't be gross and I like the smell of you're sweat." He says stubbornly and pulls me towards the homestead.
"Dude, gross." I say about the sweat thing. We get in his room and he lays down on the bed. He smiles like a child and pats the mattress. I roll my eyes and begin to lay down in front of him so he can spoon me, but he says,
"I wanna be the little spoon." I groan and climb over top of him and pull him into grasp. He lets out a satisfied sigh. I can practically see the angelic smirk on his face.
"I love you." He says.
"Everyone does." I joke and plant a kiss behind his ear.

A/n: sorry this is so short. This ones just short and sweet, Literally. ~ ✨Autumn

P.s. thank so much to all of my lovely glader babes who subscribed to my channel, You know who you are 😉 I love you💕