first date- newt

For your guys first date, you went to a local cafe to talk, then went for a walk downtown looking at all the fall decorations. You guys weren't exactly friends, you just had a few classes together. He was the quiet kid in the back, and you were the loud one in the front making jokes about Everything (so Basically the class clown.) newts love you hit him like a bus. He always sat there, quiet, listening to your voice that he's grown so fond of. And laughing at everything you did. You never realized how funny he thought you were because you were to busy making yourself laugh. I mean let's face it, you're freaking hilarious! One day after an eventful English class full of giggles and lunch detentions, you walked back to your locker to put your stuff away, when a piece of paper fluttering gracefully out of your locker caught your attention. You toss your stuff in and bend down to pick it up. As you do so, a group of jocks walk by and wolf whistle like a bunch of nasty animals. You rolled your eyes and ignored it until one idiot had the audacity to slap your butt.
"Fu*k off!" your best friend yells and wacks the guy a cross the head with her binder. You giggle and he walks away rubbing his had.
"Thanks brend." you say. She smiles then grabs the piece of paper out of your hand.
"What's this?" she asks. You told her you hadn't read it yet and she reads it aloud:
"Dear y/n, I know you probably don't even known who I am, but I felt it was necessary to tell you how greatly I think of you. You're beautiful." Brenda pauses to roll her eyes and keeps reading "everything about you. Your hair, your eyes, your smile, your laugh. Everything. I guess what I'm trying to say is, would you like to go out some time? Signed, Newt." she finishes and hand the paper to you.
"Wow." you say.
"Yeah I know. If I'd known it was from him, I would've read it in a British accent." Brenda says.
"No not that. He likes me. He actually likes me." you say.
"Do you even know who he is?" she asks sounding half amused.
"Kinda. But he obviously has good taste in women." you say and she rolls her eyes and walks way. Of course, you accepted and your beautiful relationship started with that little piece of paper.
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·a/n: Sorry, I got a little carried away with this one.~ ✨autumn✨