Gally imagine

A/N: sorry we havn't updated in a long time. This isn't a requested imagine and I'm sorry. Thyra and I have both been very busy and havn't had much free time. This is just a spur of the moment imagine so it might not even make any since but its all I got.

Your POV

I see horrifying imagies of people in all white suits inspecting young teenagers as they thrash and gasp, desperate for oxygen. In a quick blur the scene changes and a horrifying beast is hurtling it's self at me as I run away, then, I shoot up in my bed screaming and kicking. I stop abruptly, with my hair in a mess, hanging all over my face. Evering thing becomes silent when I realize where I am. I grab my pillow and curl up against the bed frame and rock back and forth as the horrid imagines flash through my mind. Its my second night here in the glade. the nightmares are even worse tonight. I shutter at the recalling of last nights terrifying dream. Tears begin to flow down my face when I suddenly feel like someone is squeezing their fists around my lungs, not allowing me to grasp any oxygen. I some how manage to scream again. I immediately regret this decision when the grasp in my rib cage becomes even worse. Just as I feel that I'm about to pass out, someone burst through the door. I jump in fear and dig my finger nails deeper into the the silk pillow I'm constricting.
"Are you okay?!" a deep, startled yet groggy voice booms in my room. I try to answer but I can't. The boy comes over and sits next to me. He wraps one arm around my shakey body then, with the other reaches over to turn on the lamp.
"Are you having an asthma attack?" he asks still a bit stunned as he brings his other arm around me. I nod my head Yes.
"What's your favorite color?" he asks calmly as if I'm not in the middle of a respiratory shutdown
"What?" I breath out astonished in between shakey wheezes
"What's your favorite color?" he asks again a little more determine
"Y/F/C" I exhale
"What color are my eyes?" the boy who I've realized to be Gally, the builder who showed me around the glade a few days ago. I glance up and turn myself to face him, I feel the pressure ease in my chest a little bit.
"Green." I say as the wheezing haults and I'm just gasping.
"How attractive do you find me?" he ask one of his perfect eyebrows raises slightly
"Very." I stammer with confidence as my breathing begins to slow even though my heart is still beating out of my chest
"What would you do if I asked to kiss you right know?" he asks
"I'd say 'go for it' " I say. Then, as soon as the last word rolls of my tongue his lips crash into mine. The kiss lasts a good 2 minutes before I pull away and curiously ask,
"What was with the random questions?"
"The best way to stop an athsma attack is to hold you're breathe, Or get distracted."the answers sucking in deep breaths
"Smart gall." I say then pull him by the shirt, forcing his lips back onto mine.

Hope you like it~ ✨Autumn✨