his thought when seeing you for the 1st time

Gally- "she's very sarcastic, she's aggressive, and she's arrogant.... I can't stand people like that." He thinks to himself as he walks away from you going off on alby fot trying to tell you can't be a runner because you're a girl, then you punch him, as you I scream witty comebacks in his face. Later on in the week captain realizes that he can't stand those kind of people because he is that kind of people, thus making you two a perfect match.

Minho- "a bit feisty for my liking but, I can already hear her screaming my name while the rest of the glade tries to sleep." he thinks this as you spit a bunch of amazing comebacks at the boys for smothering you because of how gorgues you are. Minho is instantly attracted to you but tries to deny for a while because he's afraid you can 'out-sass' him.

Thomas- "wow. She's so nice and pretty. I've got to get my hands on that." he actually whispers to myself as you ask Newt about the maze, but not in a mean way, you just have questions, that's all. And Tommy boy is determine to answer them.

Newt- ".............................................." you left him speechless. He just stood there gaping at you, admiring your shyness and beauty.

I Didn't really know what to say for some of these but, eh, Ya know What ev's. P.s. don't ask about the picture... P.s.s. special shout out to Tasha (GallysChica) cause it's her birthday. ~✨Autumn✨