there's a spider in your room (au)

Gally- I'm sitting at my vanity in my room curling my hair, and singing along with gibberish. I glance out of the corner of my and see a huge spider.
"I see you move your lips but it sounds like...AHHHHH!!!! GALLY!" I scream and drop the curling iron on the floor. Gally storms into the room and in a frantic tone says,
"What? What's wrong?" I'm currently standing on my bed, which is on the other side of the room from my vanity.
"There's a spider!" I yell. He looks extremely relieved but rolls his eyes.
"Y/n, I thought something actually-"
"Yeah, yeah whatever. KILL IT!" I scream. He walks over to it and picks up my book.
"No don't use that." I say
"Why?" he asks
"I don't want spider guts on my new book. Here, use this." I say and toss him a shoe. He takes the shoe and hits the spider.
"There. Now was that so hard?" he asks
"Ummm... Gal," I say
"Yeah?" he asks.
"The spiders still alive. It's on your foot." I say.
"AHHHHHHHHH! Get it off!!!!!" he yells and runs out of the room.
"Minho!" I yell to our friend who is staying at our house while his is being renovated.
"What!?" He yells turning off his blaring music.
"I need you!" I scream as the spider starts crawling towards my bed. "Now!" I add.

Minho- "okay so, y·-x+7p equals..." Minho says but trails off looking behind me. "Oh my gosh." he whispers.
"What?" I ask
"Okay. Don't freak out but there's is huge spider on your wall." he says.
"Why would I freak out? you're the one terrified of the little arachnids." I say turning around to see a two inch spider on my wall.
"Kill it." he whispers as he stands up from the bed.
"Minho-" I laugh
"Squish the little demon to death!" he yells. I roll my eyes and turn and smack the wall, squishing the spider between my hand and the wall.
"There. Now back to studying." I say and begin to grab a textbook
"Uh-uh. Not happening until you wash your hands." he says shaking his head.
"Really?" I ask
"Yes! The spider is still in my presence." he says. I roll my eyes and go to the bathroom to wash my hands.

Newt- (his POV) I'm in the kitchen making y/n breakfast when I hear a scream come from her room. I run up the steps and toss open the door.
"What's wrong?" I ask.
"Murder it!" she yells looking terrified.
"Murder what?" I ask Looking around the room.
"That disease carrying, eight legged, spawn of Satan!" she screams. I turn to so a spider by head.
"Okay first of all, I only see about six legs." I say and turn back to look at her. Then add, "and I'm not gonna kill poor fellow just because you don't like bugs." she just throws a pillow at my face and screams
"Kill it!" she screams. I sigh and scoop into my hand then walk over to her window and put it outside.
"There." I say and turn back around. "See, violence doesn't need to be your initial-" I can't Finnish my sentence before she throws another pillow at me.

Thomas- we were watching supernatural in my room when a spider wonders onto my bed.
"Hey little guy." Thomas says and picks it up.
"Thomas go put that out side." I say and try to focus on the show.
"What if I want to keep it." he says.
"Only if it ships dastiel." I say.
"Oh. She looks like a dastiel shipper." Thomas says with that heart melting smile of his. "Guess I get to keep her."
"Its a girl?" I ask
"Yeah. Why not? What should I name her?" he asks
"Ummm." I think for second and look back up to the t.v. it's the scene where Sam looses his shoe.
"Cinderella." I answer.
"Perfect."
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·a/n: Hey my lovlies. Once again, sorry for the inactivity. Most of my creativity inspiration has been used on trying to come up for an original idea for a story. But anyways, about the presences, I tried."~ ✨Autumn✨