Victoria secret shopping (AU) part2

Thomas- "thomas!" I gasp turning around to face my boy friend when I see Victoria secrete on the other end of the mall.
"What?" he asks, concentrated on getting the last drop of ice cream out of his cup.
"Come on!" I say pulling him. He still hasn't looked up from scraping the sides of the cup. I push him in the store and he looks up, his face immediately going red.
"Y/n, babe, I don't like this store." he says quietly, looking down.
"Yes you do." I say and walk to an alluring display of bras and panties.
"How about this set?" I ask holding up a bright purple bra with light purple details and matching panties.
"Its very nice." he says absently. Then I notice him looking behind me. I turn to follow his gaze and see a girl with her dyed blond ( her Brown roots are showing through.) and a horrible boob job. Not to mention she obviously uses lip injections and has no clue that a spray tan should be tan, not orange.
"Really?" I ask with a flat tone Turing to face him.
"What?" he asks, pretending to be confused.
"If you're gonna Stare at another girl, at least make sure she's not injected with plastic and covered in cheap spray tan." say with an eye roll and walk away.
"Babe!" he calls after me but I keep walking, I hear him following me "I was just trying to figure out why her skin was orange!" he shouts again.
"Lies!" I yell back and walk into a dressing room.

Newt- "why do girl like undergarments so much?" Newt mumbles to him self.
"Why do guys complain so much?" I shoot back, walking away from the display to go to another one.
"What is this even for?" he asks. I turn around to see him holding up a g-string
"To get boys hard." I say and turn back around.
"Ew." He whispers
"Love." he complains rapping his hands around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder.
"Hmm?" I ask not acknowledging the British boy dangling off me
"How much longer are we going to be here?" he whines into my neck
"How ever long it takes me to find the right bra." I answer. Walking away but he doesn't let go.
"Can you please find it faster?" he asks letting go and standing up strate.
"If you stop complaining then maybe I'll model what ever I get when we get home." I say willing to do anything to make him be quiet. His eyes immediately light up.
"But you have to pay." I say with a smirk and walk away.

A/n: I told you guys I would do a part two to the one I posted for ever ago.... And here it is. BAM! ~ ✨autumn✨