major thing of yours that turns him on

Newt- when you tease him. He loves it. His favorite way that you teae him his when you talk dirty, and touch places that only you and him are aloud to, ya know getting him "in the mood" then running away and act like you did nothing of the sort.

Thomas- when you're concentrating on something really hard. You tend to make funny face which he just loves. But most of all when you concentrate, you completely block out your soundings leaving ol Tommy boy to do what ever he pleases. But reall, seeing you put all you're focus on one thing just really turns him on for some reason.

Minho- he loooooooooves watching you run. He also loves you're butt. (as I mentioned before.) and he likes it when you're sweaty. So when you run in front of him, sometimes he just can't keep himself under control.... If ya know what I mean.

Gally- it's kinda hard to turn Gally on. It almost never works when you actually try and be sexy And turn him on, but when you don't try, it happens. You turn him on when you're annoyed. He also loves when you yell at him. He adores it when you have to restrain yourself from punching him. He thinks Its sexy when you make you're annoyed face. So put all of those together and there just might be an uprising in his lower district.

I'm really Sorry. I know they're bad and I know they're also really weird and random, but I'm running out of ideas. but I'm about to start on the imagine requests. I just wanted something short to keep you content while I write them.~ ✨autumn✨