you catch him "slippin"- Minho

I walk out of the kitchen after helping frypan all day. I trudge back to my bed in the homestead but stop at my door when I see Minho going through my dresser.
"What the-" he says picking up a pair of my running shorts "if Y/N looks that sexy in these... Imagine how I'll look!" He says and rips of his pants. I latch a hand over my mouth to muffle the laughter I'm trying desperately to hold in.
"Ooooh." he says sticking his butt out and arching his back as he looks in the mirror, running his hands over his butt.
"Aaaaah." he whispers as he stays in the same position but brings a finger to the side of his mouth and bulges his eyes creating a pouty face. Then, he starts strutting around my room like the fabulous piece of sushi He is. "Work it, work it, fierce." he says throwing his hands up dramaticly at the word "fierce" and, ofcorse, he stops in front of the mirror and starts running in place.
"Is this really how I run?" he asks himself and after that he starts doing squats.
"Lookin great babe." I say walking in and plopping down on my bed
"Y/N!" he shrieks like a middle school girl
"That's my name." I say
"Y-you weren't supposed to- how much did you see?" he asks. Still in my shorts.
"Everything from you discovering the shorts to the squats." I say. He presses the Palm of his hand to his head.
"Please don't tell anyone." he begs sitting down on my bed.
"Don't worry." I say leaning my head on his shoulder. "I'll only use it for black mail." I add.
"Good- wait." he begins. But then I ask
"Why were you in My stuff anyway?"
"Well, Chuck heard Thomas tell Teresa he needed a condom but No one in the glade had one big enough. So Ofcorse Chuck asks Gally if he had one but didn't explain why the little 12 year old wanted a xxl condom so Gally got freaked out and walked away. So then he came to me and asked for one so, Ofcorse, after him explaining why, I came here to look for one." Minho explains
"Wait. So, Gallys an XXL?" I ask
"That's not the point. The point is, Chuck wanted to keep Teresa from getting pregnant." he says.
"Oh. Then here." I say pulling a condom out of my bra.
"Why did you have this in there?" he asks
"Emergencies." I shrug. He takes it out of my hands and says
"Its warm."
"Yeah Well, It was pressed against my boob all day." I Say
"God, I would have loved to be this condom today." he says then stands up, and says "well better go get this to Thomas." and runs off.
"Babe!" I call calmly
"Yea!?" he calls back
"You're still in my shorts!" I yell. He comes back to my room and says
"Thank you." then kisses me. "How's my hair?" he asks
"Fine." I say and He runs off once again with the condom.

A/n: was this even good?~ autumn✨