newt for wynne

Wynnes pov

"Newt!!!!!!!!!!" I yell struggling in front of the mirror
"Yes love?" He sighs walking into the room.
"I'm stuck." I say turning around to face Him tangled in a sports bra. he just sighs again and says,
"Why are you trying put another bra over the one your wearing?"
"Because, I felt like it. Now help!" I scream getting annoyed. He shakes his head and walks over to me.
"How does this even happen?" He asks looking quizzically at me.
"These things are death traps." I say angrily.
"Maybe you should just stop wearing bras." He says with a tug up of his shoulders.
"Because, newt. I don't Want my boobs flopping every where when I run." I argue
"You don't run." He chuckles.
"Can you stop making jokes about my lack of athletic abilities and help me!" I scream. He obeys and eventually gets the thing off.
"There. That's the third time this week." He says backing up slightly.
"Its not that bad." I say, standing there in a simple cloth bra with no support what so ever.
"Its only Monday love. We're two days into the week and you've already got tangled in your undergarments three times." He says raising his eyebrows.
I scoff and walk away.
"Um love, you're not wearing a shirt." He says stopping me.
"I don't feel like wearing a shirt today." I say.
"Babe, you've got to wear something over your chest and torso." He says walking up to me.
"Why?"
"Cause if not, All the other guys will be staring. And we can't have that."
"Why not?"
"Because only I get to see you like this." He growls.
"Not today." I smirk and walk away. He grabs my wrist and pulls my back firmly against his front. Whispering in my ear.
"you're mine okay? for me only. Now, you can put on a shirt," he says in Deep, raspy tone. Then licks my ear. "Or I can punish you."
"Whats my punishment?" I ask quietly, not knowing what he has in store.
"Do your really wanna know?" he asks pinning my wrists to my chest. I nod my head yes.
"You asked for it love." He says and pushes he harshly on the bed. He straddles me and smirks.
"You know comes next?" He asks against my ear.
"What is newt?" I ask. Eager to find out.
"Tickle war!" He shouts suddenly in higher pitched voice and starts tickling my waist. I'm thrown into a fit of laughter.
"Newt....... stop." I mange through giggles.
"You have to beg for mercy." He says and starts to tickle the backs of my legs which are extremely ticklish.
"Please.....newt......please." I struggle to get out.
"Only since you asked so nicely." He says and stops.
"Thank you." I say and push him off of me.
"Put on your shirt." He says
"Fine." I groan.

A/n: sorry that this is really short and the plot Line is stupid. Its kinds late at night and wynne didn't give a specific plot she just asked for fluffy newt. My brain does weird things at night and I was thinking about how I got stuck in a sports bra earlier today and this just kinda happened. Sorry if you didn't like it love.~ ✨autumn ✨