you think you're cute?- Gally

Smut theme I guess?

"Come with me." gally says angrily as he pulls you away from the center of the building hut. He takes you into his office and locks the door.
"How many times do I have to fucking tell you, you're not in charge here, I am." gally spits, every word seething with anger.
"You can tell me all you want, but at least they do what i say, and I don't have to scare the living klunk out of 'em to get 'em to comply." I say crossing my arms.
"You think you're cute, don't you greenie?" he asks with mock amusement.
"I think I'm adorable." I say with an innocent smile.
"Yeah? Well I don't."
"What do you think of me, captain?"
"I think you're highly irritating and extremely frustrating." he says, still obviously annoyed.
"What do you find that's so frustrating about me? Is it the fact that you want to hate me, but just find me to attractive?" I ask accusingly
"I don't find you attractive. And I do hate you."
"That's to bad," I say walking a bit closer to him "because I happen to think you're pretty damn sexy."
He looks down at me, due to the fact he's a human skyscraper, with narrowed eyebrows, his green eyes unreadable, so I just smirk.
"You have a lot of nerve greeny." he finally says.
"That's what you love about me, isn't it?" I say softly, while reaching out to grab his bicep.
"I hate you." he says, though his eyes show that he's lying.
"You mean you hate that you love me."
"I don't love you." he says, but doesn't bother to remove my hand from his arm, so begin to move it further up towards his face.
"You're telling me," I get on my tippy toes to whisper in his ear, taking in the scent of pine trees. "That if you had the opportunity to lay me down and fuck me however you like, you wouldn't take that chance?"
He's silent for a moment then says,
"I wouldn't lay you down, I'd have you bend over."
I smirk knowing that I'm beginning to have an effect on him.
"Okay then captain, have your way with me." I say then back up a bit.
"It's unprofessional to do that here, while there's other people in the hut." he says
"Don't you want them to hear me scream your name? Or are you not that good, because it takes a lot to crack me, gal." I say. His body language immediately shows nothing but lust as he moves swiftly towards me and grabs my hips.
"Oh honey, I'm gonna fuck you so hard you're gonna forget how to scream." he growls in my ear.

A/N: okay I know I said I was gonna write the requested imagines that we never got around to with 'y/n' instead of the name, but I wanted a to write a gally one and no one requested him. Gally is my little cinnamon apple and he will not be neglected. ~ ✨Autumn✨

P.s. totally unrelated but, I just started watching the 100 and I'm on episode 5. Idk if any of y'all watch it but Murphy reminds me of gally but less attractive and more of a jerk. They banished him (as far as I know) so that doesn't really matter anyway. Also, Jasper is my baby.... He's gonna die for real, isn't he?