American beauty/ American psycho (Gally)

She's an American beauty, I'm an American psycho... I think I fell in love again. Maybe I just took too much cough medicine

Gallys POV

She's new, she's beautiful and She's mine. Well, at least she will be. First I gotta cut things off with Teresa. I turn around to face my sort of girlfriend sort of friend thing and say,
"Hey, I'm gonna go walk around a bit."
"Yeah, okay. Meet me in my room tonight?" she asks smiling slightly.
"Yeah. Um, don't plan on it. Lots of building stuff ya know. You uh.. You wouldn't understand." I lie and with that I walk away. I go and find y/n by the bonfire. She was a little difficult to find, due to the dimness of the night and the slight intoxicated buzz, but I somehow managed.
"Hey y/n." I slur. She turns around gives me a sly smile.
"Hey Gally." she says rubbing up and down my arm with innocent eyes but a smile as if coming from hell it's self

I'm The best worst thing that hasn't happened to You yet, the best worst thing!
You take the full, full truth, then you pour some out...

"So... You and Teresa still... a 'thing'?" she asks.
"Defiantly not." i answer. Yes, that was a little bit of a lie.... But a small lie never hurt anyone, right?
"Well In that case, you wanna go back to your cabin?" she whispers in my ear. I see her eyes full of lust, making me moan inwardly. She's just so shucking beautiful.
"But, we could go anywhere you want. After all you are captain Gally. And- if you'd like- my keeper." she purrs.
"My room. Now." I demand. She obeys, allowing me to grab her hand and pull her away. As soon as were in I lock the door and push her on the bed, immediately attaching my lips roughly to hers. She moans into the kiss and rips off my shirt.
"Not tonight sweet heart. I'm in charge." I say my lips grazing her neck. She weakly nods in response. I smirk and demand her clothes come off. She obeys and I Finnish undressing myself.

Your POV

Here I am bent over Gallys bed in his room with him pounding into me with more force than I thought possible, making me literally scream his name in pleasure. After we Finnish, we're laying on his floor- which is surprisingly comfy.

and you can kill me, kill me or let God sort it out, kill me, kill me...

"You and Teresa aren't a thing any more. Right?" I ask again, just to make sure.
"I already told you," he says looking over at me, then at the last second he looks like he changed his answer.
"Okay, I can't lie to you." he says and takes a deep breath "I haven't broken up with Teresa yet, but-"
"Gally!" I yell sitting up.
"I know I just-"
"No! I don't want to hear it!"
"You can kill me later, please just-"
"Break up with her." I say crossing my arms over my bare chest, we're both standing now.
"Now." I demand. He looks like a scared little puppy who just tore apart your favorite pair of shoes.
"Fine." he agrees and starts getting dressed.
"But I still think this whole thing will sort it's self out." he pouts once we're both clothes again.
"I can't say I agree." I answer.

Gallys POV

She's an American beauty, I'm an american psycho. She's an American beauty, I'm an American, I'm an American. American psycho...

"Teresa." I say and take a deep breath. "I'm cutting this off." I say. I can't say I'm breaking up with her because we were never officially together.
"What do you mean." She asks
"I mean. We can't do this whole, friends with benefit thing because I developed feelings for someone else." I mumble
"Either your gay or you have 'feelings' for a girl that got here two days ago." she answers
"Look. I don't want to be your sex partner anymore okay! How shucking hard is it to under stand!?" I scream getting extremely angry.
"I don't really care. You were always insane anyway." she says and walks away to go back to the bonfire.

I wish I dreamt in the shape of your mouth. But it's Your thread count I really care about. Stay up till the lights go out, stay up stay up.

"Did you break up with her?" y/n asks walking up to me.
"Yes." I answer sternly
"Good." she smiles and pulls me into a kiss.

You take the full, full truth, then you pour some out...
And as we're drifting off to sleep
All those dirty thoughts of me
They were never yours to keep

the next day.

Last night y/n slept in my room. She's an extremely calm sleeper. Teresa kicked and made weird noises and snored sometimes. But y/n makes cute little puppy noises. Its adorable. I hate to admit it, but I think I might actually have real feelings for her.
I get up as quiet as possible, trying Not to wake her. I grab a shirt to slip on when I feel arms rap around my waist and a head pressed against my shoulder.
"Good morning captain." y/n says. I can hear the smile in her voice, making me smile too.
"Good morning." I answer. She lets go and we both get ready for the day. I exit the homestead and make my way towards the builders hut as y/n makes her way to the gardens. I glance over at y/n who's chasing a butterfly. I smile to myself and turn around to open the door. But to my surprise, a certain someone comes and aggressively attacks my lips with her own. After a couple seconds of shock, then a couple more of struggling, I manage to push her off.
"What the shuck Teresa!? I broke up with you!" I yell.
"I couldn't stop thinking about you last night." she smirks and moves a bit closer. "I couldn't stop thinking about the way touched me." she whispers. I roll my eyes as she continues. "The way you would use your fingers to-"
"No. Just, do me a favor and never think about those moments again. God knows I won't." I say and walk into my hut.

Altered boys, altered boys
We're the things that love destroyed
(I'm an American, I'm an American)
You, me, us, them
We're just resurrection men
(I'm an American, I'm an American)
Us, we were only there, to make you live again
(I'm an American, I'm an American)
Us, we were pity sex, nothing more and nothing less

I'm honestly surprised Teresa stayed with me as long she did. She banged every guy in the glade, and apparently I was last on her check list. I felt bad for her because a lot of the guys said some really mean stuff about her, so I offered to sit next to her at dinner and next thing I know her hands where in my pants! I dont really know how it happened but I'm glad I got away from her so I could get to y/n before Minho could. He moves quick, little bastard.
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·a/n: I'm so sorry this took so long. I've be been really busy and a lot of crazy stuff is going on in my life right now, I will try to update as often as I can though. I promise~Autumn✨ p.s. I'm sorry about the Dragon ball z video, it's all that I could find.