Xiao x fem! Adepti! Reader

I hope you like this chapter.

As a Adepti I always fell a bit... lonely? I had never felt these humans experience but I met the Traveller! She helped me understand a bit of mortal feelings like: anger, sadness, happiness and others, she have this pixie as her companion.

"Paimon can see her!"

"I think we know Paimon"

I smiled, know too familiar who it was.
"Hello Traveller" I Said Lumine giggled and said hi back.
"How has your day been?..."

"I guess.... a bit better, I have to go to Wangshu Inn today to meet the vigilant yaksha want to come?" Asked Lumine, I nodded knowing it was another Adepti but of course he wouldn't even agree to make friends with Lumine.

"What are we waiting for let gooo! Plus we have to make Almond Tofu for the Adepti!" Said Paimon, I sighed she always has a mind for food.

"Well let's get going" with that we started to make our way to the Inn.

Timeskip~
"Ah! Hello dear Traveller and..." Said the lady.

"Y/n" I said, she nodded and introduced herself as Verr Goldet.

"You can use the kitchen, it's free to use right now" Lumine thanked Verr Goldet and let us to the kitchen.

"Time to get started ✨" smiled Lumine, I nervously giggled but rolled with it since Lumine had the ingredients to make it.
"Don't worry! I've made it before!" Reassured Lumine.

Timeskip night-time~
"Phew! Finally! Geez Paimon you really got us off track" sighed Lumine, she turned around but smiled.
"Ah, Xiao! What brings you here?"

"Hmp... nothing more than see what's going on" Mumbled 'Xiao' I blinked before turning away and clean the counters.
"Who is she?"

"Ah! She's Y/n an Adepti like you!" She introduces me to him, I winced in pain, I was stupid enough to cut myself.
"Are-"

"I'm fine Lumine, it's just a small cut" I said, when I finished cleaning the counter and equipment I sat down on a chair and saw Lumine gazing out of the window. Xiao approaches me with a first-aid kit.

"Here... let me help you" I nodded and he started to clean the cut then put a bandage on, I thanked him.
"... be careful next time..."

"Hey... Y/n, what was it like?..." Asked Lumine out of the blue, I giggled softly.
"Not to be mean or anything"

"Mm... well, I guess you could say I was treated badly in a village but it's okay now... I just don't go back" i Said.

"What about... family?"

"... slaughtered.... that's as far as I will say it...."

"... sorry, hey why don't we walk around?" Asked Lumine, I hummed and nodded in response.
"Xiao?"

"... I'll accompany you..."

"Oh yea, here!" Lumine gave Xiao the Almond Tofu, And I thought I saw some sparkles in his eyes when he started to eat it.

"Lumine? Where's Paimon? She was just here a few minutes ago" I asked, we looked for Paimon but had no idea where. Then I got an idea, I pulled out a bit of food.
"Paimon!~ I got some food!"

"Paimon wants it!" Paimon suddenly appeared and took the food and started to eat it.
"Hey! Why don't we go and meet Childe?" Lumine shrugged and looked at us.

"... fine"

"... well, a long as he isn't like evil evil then I'm okay with it"

"Alright! Let's go!" Said Paimon flying away.