Yandere Venti x Reader

Me: requested by @XGanyu_OfficialX on discord! And yandere Venti-

Scaramouche: Yandere-

Lumine: oh uh hello Scaramouche and uhm you'll see after this just maybe a bit of a blood and maybe some bones of someone being cracked by Yandere Venti-

Me: yup- 😃😰 but he doesn't kill anyone-

Scaramouche: Okay then.... it'll be interesting in a way...

Lumine: uhm nope- Anyways lets begin!

Me: 😰 everything turns out alright at the end and a lot of Lumine, Y/n and Venti's POV Probably- And tell me if it's good-
E/c- eye colour
R/n- random name
•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•
Venti's POV
Her long H/c hair, her beautiful e/c, the way she walked, the way she smiled to everyone... everything about her was just perfect.

"Venti!" I looked down to see Lumine and Paimon come over, I jumped down to see what she was going to say.
"Just a heads up, someone is stalking her suspiciously don't know who he is but it seems like he found interest in her" explained Lumine.

"Who... exactly" I darkly Said, Lumine turned to the crowded and was looking around.

"Over there, the one with blondish dark hair colour his name is r/n I think"  Said Lumine, pointing to a guy following MY y/n.
"And don't kill anyone, you know how Master Jean is"

"What?" I Asked.

"She knows your madly in love with Y/n with you staring at her e/c for days and of course being a Yandere" giggles Lumine and Paimon whilst whispering the last part.
"She allows you to hurt someone of your reason but not kill them" my eyes twinkled in joy.

"So I can hurt him but just not kill him" I Asked, my dark aura started to disappear a bit.

"You just repeated what I said- but yes" Said Lumine confirming it. I smirked.
"Good luck Venti!~ I'll try keep Y/n distracted"

Y/n POV.
"Huh?-" I looked behind me I shook me head and kept walking, I felt like I was being stalked by someone...

"PAIMON!" I looked ahead of me to see Lumine shouting at Paimon who was eating everything.

"Huh? hi Lumine!" I waved to her, she waved back.
"Weren't you on a commission?

"Ah yea... well for now I'm taking a break, Master Jean won't let me on another Commission 'till tomorrow" Pouted Lumine, I giggled at her reaction. It was then silent all of a sudden then we heard a scream, me and Lumine both looked at each other and ran in the direction of the scream to find a guy with blondish dark on the floor cover in blood.

"H-help m-me..." Whispered The Guy.

"Go get Barbara Y/n and quickly!" Ordered Lumine, I nodded and ran off to go get Barbara which would take like five minutes.

Lumine's POV
"I-it's you..."

"Huh?"

"H-him"

I looked behind me and saw Venti grinning evilly at r/n.
"V-Venti?!" I acted surprised so I wouldn't be suspicious.

"Hm? Oh hello Traveller!~" giggled venti, seemingly to know what I was doing.