Kazuha x shy! Fem! Reader

Don't know his personality so bare with me 😅
V/t-vision Type
W/t- weapon type

No-one's POV
The sky started to set and a certain Harbinger was annoying a certain God, a h/c girl was sitting on the cliffs edge enjoying the view before being interrupted. The female looked behind her to see a Male with cream-colored hair, with a portion soaked in red to match his clothing, appears in deep red kimono robes, with a lovely autumn foliage design on its sode (kimono sleeve). He also had a autumn leaf like chain on his waist.
The h/c haired girl blinked at the male and tried to ignore his presence but failed as he came near her spot slowly.

Y/n POV
"Hello...?" Said the male, I didn't respond since I wasn't good at speaking with other people.
"Ahm" he scratched the back of his neck nervously.
"I'm Kazuha and you?" I blinked at him. I stood up and brushed some dust of off myself and walked towards 'Kazuha'

"... Y/n...."

"Nice to meet you Y/n" smiled Kazuha. I felt soothed by his calm voice, I shook my head and smiled back. I grabbed his hand and we went to my secret hideout, well not secret anymore...
"Where are you taking me?" Asked Kazuha, I mouthed 'hideout' and he nodded knowing that I didn't like to speak a lot.
"What type of hideout are you on about?"
I blinked at the sudden question.

"... nature kind... all hidden" I Said slowly, he understood.

Once they got there~
I stopped walking and opened the Wooden door of the hut.
"This is... breath taking"

"Mhm.... I'm surprised.... apart from Zhongli and Childe you made me feel loved...." I Mumbled the last part.

"Huh?"

"A-Ah! Never mind!"

"Ah! Morning Comrade!" Waved Childe, I blinked at the sudden entrance.
"It seems like you have a new friend?" I nodded as Childe stared at Kazuha.

"How... come you here?..." I asked quietly, Childe shrugged.

"Eh, just wanted to see you plus the Traveller was looking for you?" Said Childe puzzled near the end.

"O-oh, I a-Asked h-him if I could j-join him for one c-commission" I barely said, Childe nodded and gave me a 'are you sure' face making me glare at him.
"H-hey! J-just be-because I don't like to talk d-doesn't mean I c-can't fight Hillichurls" Childe looked shocked and smirked, I knew he was up to something.
"Your smirk?"

"A-aha" nervously Said Childe, knowing my attitude when he was trying to plan something.
"Well y-you better get going!" He pushed me to the direction where Aether was.

"Hello..." Mumbled Kazuha, Childe glared. I sighed at their random glares and skipped to where Aether was waiting at.

After a few minutes of getting your w/t and your vision, its night-time, and meeting up with Aether~
"Paimon thinks we should go now"

"No Paimon" I ran straight into Paimon on purpose and giggled whilst the little pixie as shouted random things.
"Paimon.... your not getting your favourite treat" She whined.

"W-What do we do?" I Asked.

"Right! We have to get rid of some Hillichurl camps that are nearby since there was a accident" explained Aether, I clutched my v/t vision and nodded.
"Let's go!" I followed behind Aether as Paimon kept rambling about food. We stopped as a Hillichurl was standing near us, Aether took the opportunity for us to attack it but- we got attacked.
"Okay maybe not a good idea!" I snickered at Aether.
"Hey!"

After some time~
"I'm beat" Said Aether.

"And I'm tired!" Shouted Paimon.

"But your flying"