Chongyun x Reader

Me: this was requested by @XGanyu_OfficialX!~ i might of added some bits so it would fit

Venti: ooooo!~ And I saw the comment- sooooo

Me: anyways let's get into it and Venti, if you stole one of the wine from Diluc then-

Diluc: *chases Venti*

Me: your died- oh well let's being!~
•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•
I sighed in frustration.
"Ugh, this is tiring as hell... I should of rested last night...." I Mumbled walking into Liyue and walking past everyone.

"Hm? Oh Hi Y/n!~ it's been a while!" Waved Xiangling, I weakly smiled at her and walked towards the usual place were we would hang out.

"Hm?" I bumped into someone and I looked up and saw the one and only Xingqiu, looking down at me with a worried expression on his face.
"What happened, including where were you it should of taken only half of the day not three" Said Xingqiu, worriedly. I guessed he was super worried I got off the ground with Xingqiu's help.

"Ah... I'm fine just... super tired I guess" I Said.

"You didn't get any sleep did you?" Asked Xingqiu, I meekly nodded and headed back to my house I opened the door and immediately noticed that there was a lot of mess and present around. I went to my cabinet and got a first-aid Kit and started to tend my leg after that I started to read all the letters that I found on the floor near my door, I found that most of them were from Chongyun.

"Hm?..."  I turned around and saw Chongyun standing right behind me making me yelp in surprise.
"Y/n! Your back" smiled Chongyun and hugged me I buried my face in his chest hiding my embarrassment and my blush.

"H-hello Chongyun" I murmured, he pat my head and nuzzled my neck making me turn red even more.

"Are you tired?" Mumbled Chongyun, his breathe hit my skin making me shiver I nodded in response.
"Hm... how about we go get something to eat and come back to go to sleep?" Suggested Chongyun, I smiled.

"Sure"

<in Liyue shops->
"Hello Chongyun, Y/n and of course Xiangling" Waved Xingqiu, I giggled whilst Xiangling pouted at the 'of course' bit.
"Hey Chongyun have you thought about it yet?" Asked Xingqiu, Chongyun went to him and covered his mouth making Both me and Xiangling confused but shrugged it off.

"HUSHHH!"

"Where are we going exactly?" I Asked.

"It's a secret" grinned Xingqiu.

"No fairrrr!~" Pouted Xiangling.

"Let's go shall we?" Said Xingqiu, we agreed and followed him through a lot of shops and places.

"Is the food in the bag?" Asked Xiangling, Chongyun nodded.
"Hm... picnic?" Xingqiu nodded.

"Hey Xiangling, lets play a game we say a colour or something that describes it and you have to guess what it is" I Suggested, she nodded in interest.
"Alright! I think of the colour yellow"

"The sun!~" Said Xiangling, I nodded.

"Do you two want to play too?" I Asked, they said no thank you making me shrug.

"Okay I think of a object that someone read too much in their life" Said Xiangling, Xingqiu glared at her.

"Well this 'person' is Xingqiu and the object is the books he has- I mean I don't blame him he loves reading books" I Said, we all giggled.

"We're here, This place brings back memories doesn't it Chongyun?" Chongyun nodded. I yawned, stretching my arms.
"Alright, Chongyun This is yours, Xiangling this is yours, Y/n this is yours and this one is mine" Said Xingqiu.

"Wow it looks so delicious it's making me hungry" drooled Xiangling. We all laughed at her sudden comment.

"Your not wrong" I Said, eating the food that was prepared. Xiangling started to eat and was almost full in the space of 20 seconds.
"Geez- how have you not choked yet-" she shrugged, I giggled.

"So how's the food?" Asked Xingqiu, we gave him a bunch of compliments on how good it tasted and Xiangling of course asking how he made them.
"I'll teach you later, anyways we'll be going bye" Shouted Xingqiu walking back home with Xiangling pestering him.

<back home>
Chongyun opened the door and closed it behind us. I went straight to my bed and laid there, chongyun day on a chair and started to look through a book that I had borrowed of Xingqiu. He then walked towards me and pulled me closer to his chest making me turn red yet again, every time I blinked I felt more tired.

"Hey, why aren't you going to sleep?" He asked, I shrugged.
"Hm... " thought Chongyun, then he started to hum a sort of tune making me drift of to sleep.

No-ones POV
Chongyun stopped humming and kissed y/n's forehead muttering a 'I love you' y/n however heard that and murmured a 'I do too' and fell asleep making the poor boy flustered and quickly ate a popsicle to try cool him down. After a while he looked at her sleeping figure.

"Maybe... it wasn't so bad" smiled Chongyun, he himself started to drift of to sleep and held Y/n close to his chest even though he knew he would turn red in the morning but he knew it was worth it. He knew that he finally confessed to the one that he loved for years, Even if he did confess to her whilst she was sleeping he was happy nonetheless...

~the end~
Okay, this is just wholesome!~ thank your for the request @XGanyu_OfficialX!~ and any more requests? You can request more if you want ^^