Reunited- Aether X fem! Reader

Aether has already found his sister and left then they came back and the Fatui have changed- requested by @XGanyu_OfficialX I think I got it right

Jean: well, This is going to be interesting

Me: mhm oh! Xiao x Lumine and Zhongli x Ningguang ships here!

Venti: well? Let's start!~

Jean: Venti!-

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|
No-one's POV
The bright morning sun was shining down on Mondstadt, everyone was happy apart from a few... Ever since the Traveller found his sister they had bid goodbye and was never seen again but three people didn't know until it was too late..... or that was what they thought, somewhere in Liyue the God of Contract decided to ask the Traveller to come back....

Y/n POV
I blankly stared at the sky with Amber beside me...
"It... feels strange...." Said Amber, I nodded in agreement.
"Huh?"

"Let's go fish blasting!" Shouted Klee, we both giggled at how energetic she could be.

"Hello Comrades!"

"Hi Childe" Said Amber, Childe looked at both of us with worried eyes.

"You shouldn't be sad" Said Childe.

"Well a problem we didn't get the time to bid goodbye did we?... as well as Xiao then he came over here..." sighed Amber, Childe huffed.

"Well if your just going to be sad, let turn that around!" Pouted Childe, I smiled a little bit and got up helping Amber up too.

"Fine, by the way where's Scaramouche?" I Asked, he said apologising to people.

"Well then, let go! Klee lead the way!" We all followed Klee and went fish blasting. We attacked some Hillichurl camp on the way.

Evening~
"Jean!~" Shouted Klee running towards Jean and hugging her leg.

"Oh! Hi Klee, Amber, Y/n and of course Childe" Said Jean.
"Let's talk, shall we? Once Xiao and Venti come that is"

"Yahoo!~" Said Venti, Xiao appeared out of nowhere.

Somewhere in Liyue~
Lumine's POV
"Wow!~ Liyue really changed over time!" I Said, Aether agreed.
"I wounded why Mr Zhongli wanted us to come back"

"Is that who Paimon think it is?" Both of us turned around and saw a familiar flying pixie.
"AETHER! LUMINE!!" Shouted Paimon flying towards us and hugging us.

"Hi Paimon, hows it going?" Said Aether, Paimon started to cry making us puzzled.

"Why are you crying Paimon?" I Asked.

"W-well, Paimon went to find Amber, the Adepti and Y/n when you left but Paimon couldn't find them until a week later..." began Paimon, I looked at Aether in the eyes with a worried expression on our faces.
"T-they looked super upset! A-and they had black bags under their eyes! They even told Paimon that their fine but they weren't!" Said Paimon, looking at us. Aether gently wiped if the tears.

"Is this why he wanted us to come back?" Questioned Aether.

"Mhm, but also for other reasons, the Fatui changed! But of course there still some enemies" Said Zhongli, stepping out of the shadows.

"Where are they now?" I Asked.

"In Monstadt, Childe's trying to cheer them up"

"So when do we surprise them?" Asked Aether.