we meet again- Xiao x Reader

Me: hmmm

Scaramouche: why are you-

Me: TvT trying to think of a plot duh-

Scaramouche: how about long lost friend then finally meet after years but Y/n doesn't remember

Me: oo! That's a good suggestion Scara- oh and Ganyu also won't remember Xiao is this chapter

Scaramouche: what-

Me: ;-; Zhongli x Ningguang I think- she will also not know who they are Anyways let's begin

Scaramouche: you did not just gave me a nickname- HEY!-

Italics- flashback
•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•
I skipped through Liyue's shops along with Ganyu and Ningguang.

"it's been a while huh" Said Ningguang, I nodded my head.

"Mhm! Though I feel like I'm not remembering something or rather someone" I said.

"I agree with Y/n... somethings just... not right" Said Ganyu.

"Now that you mention it, yea..." Mumbled Ningguang.

"That's because you lost some of your memories of the people you loved the most or people who were a very close friend" came in Xingqiu.

"Huh? So your saying we forgot someone certain?" Asked Ganyu, he nodded.
"Then would they know who we are?"

"Yes, pretty much, Anyways I'll see you later!" Said Xingqiu running off.

"... Hello there" Ganyu jumped causing me to whack her.

"Ah uh-" began Ganyu.

"I'm Zhongli, this here is Xiao" introduced the man.

"Nice to meet you? I'm Ningguang"

"I'm Ganyu and this is Y/n"

"Nice to meet you three" Said Zhongli.

"Hmp" Mumbled Xiao.

"I have a question, do you know us at all? Your names sounds familiar but I just can't think of it" said Ganyu, i saw Xiao flinch but Zhongli didn't?

"Ah..." sighed Zhongli.

"Nevermind, you don't need to tell me just when your ready" apologised Ganyu, taking my hand and practically dragging me away whilst Ningguang And Zhongli was talking about things?

"Stop dragging me Ganyu" I Said, she didn't stop making me sigh.
"Are you okay?" I waved my hand in front of her and she stopped.

"Ah... sorry just I had a tiny flashback..." Said Ganyu.

"Huh... let's wait for Ningguang back at her usually place" Ganyu agreed.

<after a few hours night-time>
"Why isn't she still back?" We Questioned, we head a knock and opened the door to see Ningguang coming in with the two we saw earlier.

"Sorry for making you worried... I decided to invite them over" Said Ningguang, Me and Ganyu nodded and ran to our room.

"Why do they run off when we're here?" We heard Zhongli question.

"... mini flashbacks and other things going on their mind" explained Ningguang. We closed the door behind us.

"Now that I think about it" began Ganyu.
"The potion that we were forced to drink months ago... was that the reason why we can't remember?" Questioned Ganyu.

"Wait... let me try to draw to see if it helps..." I Said, I took a piece of paper out and started to draw from what happened on that day.

<few minutes later>
"There we go!" I Said and started to look at the drawing I drew on the paper.

"Ganyu, Y/n! Come down!" We heard Ningguang shout, we went down to see some food already prepared.

We all sat down and started to eat then all of us went outside.

"I have a question for you Xiao, do you know us" Asked Ganyu, Xiao only nodded his head.

"This is just sad, I think I'll just give your friends some flashbacks" I heard someone sigh.

"I just heard someone sigh-" I Said.

"Wha-" began Zhongli, then everything turned black.

No One's POV
<flashback time>
"Hey Xiao! What are you doing?" Questioned Ganyu, the Adepti just ate his all time favourite- Almond Tofu.

"Why is this...." began Ganyu.

"What do you want?" Questioned Xiao, Ganyu's eyes lit up.

"I want you to meet someone!"

"Who?"

"Oh you'll see Xiao! Hey Y/n you can come in now!" Proudly Said Ganyu.

"I-uhm... hi! I'm Y/n!" Nervously Said Y/n.

"That's me?" Questioned Y/n.

"Nice to meet you" Said Xiao.

~~~~

"Ah, my deepest apologies, I'm Zhongli and you are?" Questioned Zhongli.

"It's okay, I'm Ningguang" introduced Ningguang.
"It's nice to meet you, Zhongli"

"It's coming back to me-" Mumbled Ningguang.

~~~~
"WATCH OUT!" Shouted Ganyu and Ningguang, pushing Both Xiao And Zhongli out of the way whilst Y/n was attacking the mysterious person. The mysterious person knocked the girls out.

"You...." growled Xiao, the mysterious person just laugh their head off not caring.

"So we got knocked out pretty hard, huh?...." Questioned Ningguang

"You won't get away with this" glared Zhongli.

"Ah I'm pretty sure I already have" Laughed the person then disappearing.

<flashback ends>
"Wake up!"

"... it feels nice... remembering" sighed Ningguang smiling at Zhongli, he's eyes widened and hugged her.

"Ship!~" giggled Ganyu, I giggled too I looked at Xiao then looked away.

"I wonder why my heart is... warm now?" I heard someone questioned.

"I think Xiao and Y/n need some time alone..." sighed Zhongli, looking towards us and leaving us alone...

"... Xiao?..."

"..."

"Xiao?..." I got tackled to the ground and got engulfed you a tight hug making me shocked and tried looking at him, I could hear small sobbing from Xiao making me pat his head.

"Don't... ever do that... again..." Mumbled Xiao, I wiped his tears away and hugged him back.

"I won't..." I half giggled.
"Unless if you in danger"

"No..." let's just say we hugged each other for hours not getting up from the ground, I started to feel drowsy and fell asleep.

~the end~
Should I make a Gorou x fox! Reader?
And does anyone else simp for him? Because I'm pretty sure I do- 0v0
Anyways, anymore requests?