Sick- Venti x sick! Reader

Me: I'm in love with the Genshin asmr- it makes my heart melt- anyone else?

Kazuha: I guess? It's interesting

Me: waittttt you-

Kazuha: well I got showed it.

Me: ahh okay then-

Kazuha: Anyways lets start

Me: wait- dedicated to @XGanyu_OfficialX cause why not and cause they simp for Venti!~ ^^

Kazuha+Me: let's begin!~
|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|
I sighed and walked back into Monstadt and sat down on a bench, it was starting to turn night-time. I stared at the sky and sneezed...
"Traveller?" I looked around and saw no-one until I looked up seeing Venti glide down towards me.

"H-huh?... ah yes Venti?..." I Said, he landed and walked towards me and put one of his hand on my forehead.

"Ack!- your burning up Traveller! What happened to you!?!" Asked Venti worriedly and kept asking questions.

"A-Ah..." I nervously Said.

"Were you outside in the rain yesterday, Traveller?" Asked Venti, I nodded nervously whilst he looked at me.
"Why?.."

"Ehe... I was doing a commission and Kaeya decided to come along well dragged me" I Said sneezing, I looked up and saw his eyes looked uh deadly.
"V-Venti?"

"Hm?~ Ah I'll take care of you Traveller" Smiled Venti His eyes looked at me softly, taking my hand and dragged me back to my house.

"N-no! I-it's Okay!- I don't want to *sneeze* cause you trouble" I Said weakly, Venti looked back at me.

"No it's fine, plus your health is important" Said Venti, opening the door and closing it after.
"You got a nice place Traveller!" Smiled Venti, I smiled and went into my bedroom.
"I'll cook some soup for you"

"O-Okay" i Said, I changed into some comfortable clothes and laid on my bed staring at the ceiling. I got up and grabbed a book and started to read it.

"I'm back with the soup!~" Said Venti Happily walking into my room with the soup, I placed my book to the side and lazily looked at him I was about to take the soup until he lifted it away from me.
"Your sick so I'm going to feed you!~" Said Venti, I sighed at him but blushed a bit.

"Fine then Venti" I silently huffed, he smiled and sat down on the edge of my bed.

"Say 'aah~'" Said Venti holding the spoon, I glared at him and said ah then he fed me.
"See it wasn't that bad was it?" Questioned Venti, I Huffed at him.

"Hmp"

"Awww come on!~ I know you liked that!" Teased Venti I blushed a bit and glared at him and went under the covers, I heard Venti giggle.
"Aww come on!"

"Just leave me be Venti" I huffed I felt something on top of me making me look, I glared at Venti again.
"Whyyyyyy"

"Because!- plus I have to take if you and you need to go to sleep!" Said Venti, laying down next to me I Huffed.
"Plus your adorable~"

"And your going to catch a *achoo* cold" I Said, Venti just rolled his eyes.

"I'm a archon I won't! Trust me Y/n~" huffed Venti, I sighed and just let him do what he was doing.
"Now we cuddle~" Smiled Venti, hugging me.

"Then don't blame *achoo* if you get a
Cold" I Said sniffing, Venti just giggled.

"Fine~ Fine~" Said Venti And started to hum, making me feel drowsy.
"Ehe~ you need to sleep too Traveller"
I Huffed at him and yawned and started to drift of to sleep.

No-ones POV
Venti sighed softly and giggled at Your sleeping appearance finding it adorable.

"Kaeya's so died once I find him" Said Venti quietly.
"But then again, Traveller needs me soo he's lucky" huffed Venti, And also started to drift of to sleep.

With Kaeya
"I really hope he doesn't go after me" Said Kaeya, Jean sighed.

"You'll be lucky if you did, but he'll be looking after Y/n for a while so you better stay out of his sight" Said Jean, going back to whatever she was doing. "Though it is Adorable"

~the end~
Ehe~ sorry that it was short but I found it sweet Ehe hope you enjoyed it, anymore requests?