spicy food- Xingqiu x reader

Me: Your chongyun's sister and have the same problem- hate spicy food, but it all has a meaning and it's from somewhere I think

Scaramouche: he hates spicy food-

Me: yup- why'd you think he eats a lot of popsicles?

Scaramouche: *shrugs* let's just get on with this- and why am I here again

Me: eh- reasons I just felt like it- Anyways lets begin
|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|
"Hey Wait up!" I Shouted at Chongyun, who was casually running away.
"CHONGYUN!" I facepalmed as he ran into a Hillichurl, I quickly got my weapon out and attacked it.

"Thanks-" Mumbled Chongyun.

"Geez.... who knew the Cryo brother finally said thanks to his sister-" I teased, I helped him up and we made our way back to Liyue.

"Oh look it's the one who apparently get rid of ghosts-" murmured a disguised treasure hoarder, I gave them a glare and they shut up immediately I casually grabbed a popsicle and ate it. As soon as they turned around I threw a arrow I had and it made them scared.

"Hopefully Xingqiu And Xiangling WON'T give spicy food to us" Said Chongyun, I nodded remember last time that happened me and Chongyun didn't speak to them for a whole week... I smirked having a plan.
"I'm guessing you have a plan just in case they do?" I nodded my head.

"Mhm! Plus I want to see Xingqiu's reaction" Chongyun's eyes widened and snickered knowing exactly what I was going to do.

"Your going to give him his own medicine aren't you"

"Yup!"

"Hold up, isn't he your crush so wouldn't you turn red anyways" Asked Chongyun, I nodded and pouted looking away.

"Huh? What do you mean" Xiangling jumping out of nowhere scaring the heck out of us, Chongyun glared and sacked her head.
"Oww!"

"Your the one who scared us" glared Chongyun.
"Where Xingqiu?"

"Don't know, he said he'll be making the food soo bye!" She ran off.

"They're up to something" I Said.

"When are they not?" Questioned Chongyun.

"Oh? What are you two doing standing in the middle of the path" we turned round and saw a very gorgeous woman and knew it was Ningguang.

"Ah.... Xingqiu And Xiangling setting something up?" I Said.

"Hm... they've been doing that for a lot haven't they?" Questioned Ningguang, we nodded our head in unison.
"You guys can come with me for the time being"

"Thank you!~" I Said, chongyun nodded his head. We followed her through the streets of Liyue and went to her place, we saw Childe, the Traveller and Zhongli chatting to each other.

"Chongyun! Hello!" Waved the Traveller.

"Hi Lumine, Y/n this is Lumine and Paimon, Lumine and Paimon this is Y/n" introduced Chongyun, I waved to them.

"Actually Emergency Food" added Childe, Paimon Shouted at him.

"No Paimon's NOT!" Glared Paimon, and kept whacking Childe whilst Lumine sighed.

"Geez you two need to get along" Said Lumine.

"Y/n! Chongyun!?" We heard shouting.

"Seems like they're looking for you" Said Ningguang.

"And just a heads up they had made spicy food when I asked what they were making" Said Zhongli, I look at at chongyun and we bashed our head on the wall and waved by to Lumine, Childe, Paimon, Ningguang And Zhongli.

"They you two are! We made some food!" Said Xiangling, grinning evilly.

<once they got to Xiangling Restaurant>
"I And Xingqiu made it just for you two!" Proudly Said Xiangling, Chongyun eyed her.

"No spicy food?" Questioned Chongyun, Xiangling nodded her head.
We stared at them and looked back at the food, then I noticed there was no water... Chongyun slowly started to eat his food then quickly ate it all, I also quickly ate it to not be suspicious then Chongyun started to turn very red and went into the kitchen to get some cold water with Xiangling following him.

"L-lair!" I Said, I felt my face turning red and Xingqiu started to laugh.

"PFFFT! Hahahah" Laughed Xingqiu, trying to stop laughing but failing so much. I had glared at him. I ran towards Xingqiu and grabbed his book that he was holding and held it with my left hand covering our face then I kissed him- his eyes widen I'm shocked and started to blush like crazy. I pulled away and ran off whilst throwing his book at him and kept on screaming in my head 'WHY DID I DO THAT-' repeatedly.

No-one's POV
Xingqiu stood there in pure shock and touched the place where Y/n kissed him and He picked up the book.
'I- That was hotter... than I thought...' he thought, Xiangling And Chongyun cane out of the kitchen.

"Where's my sister?" Asked Chongyun, Xingqiu pointed towards the door.

"What happened that made your face so red Xingqiu?" Asked Xiangling, Then it clicked to her.
"AWWWW! She kissed you didn't she!"  Xingqiu nodded his head.

"I mean I don't expect much from her but that-" began Chongyun.

"Let's just go find her" Said Xingqiu, the other two nodded.

<somewhere else>
"Why did I do that why did I do that why did I do that" repeatedly said Y/n, she sighed and started to head back.

"Y/n!" Shouted Chongyun, I ran up to him and hugged him.

"Hey where's my hug!" Whined Xiangling.

"You gave me and Chongyun spicy food!" I Said, I hugged Xiangling and looked at Xingqiu.

"Let go back" Said Xiangling, we all nodded but she ran off with Chongyun leaving me with Xingqiu.

"So... about what happened" began Xingqiu.
"Did you really mean it?"

"I... uhm-" I nervously giggled and then nodded, he smiled at me.

"I'm taking that as a yes then, I'm surprised you even had the courage to do that" grinned Xingqiu, he took my hand.
"Let go before they think that we're just making out" I turned even more red.
"Aha- we'll talk about that later shall we?" I nodded my head and we started to walk to Xiangling's restaurant.

"Hey... does this mean we're a... couple?"

"Mhm!" Smiled Xingqiu, he started to run so I had to run too.

"WHY WERE YOU GUY SO SLOWWW!~" Said Xiangling.
"Were you mak-" chongyun whacked her head making her whine.

"It's non of your business" Said Chongyun.

~the end~
This was very interesting to write for some reason,
Any more requests?