Vamp!Kazuha x human! Reader

... rarepair: Razber!~ And cause I kinda like that ship sooooo- Welp-

Scaramouche:... Okay then?-

Me: don't judge me 'Kay! I just find that ship adorable-

Scaramouche: okay okay, then can I get out of this

Me: Hmm.... nope!~ a little warning I guess Vampire related things- just say it and it's going to be cringe TvT

Scaramouche: Tch ... let begin
•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•
"STOP RIGHT THERE!-" Shouted one of the guards, I grabbed the strangers hand that had long braided blond hair and the pixie.

"W-WAHH!-" I gave a apologising look and ran off with them, we could hear the guards shouting getting fainter and fainter.
"T-thanks!- But why did you save me I mean-" he stuttered.

"A little... promise I made" I Said, looking around the place then speaking again.
"I'm Y/n, and who are you?"

"I-Oh! I'm Aether and this is Paimon her nickname is 'emergency food' nice to meet you Y/n!" Said Aether, I smiled and nodded.
"Huh?-"

"Ah seems like the wind couldn't warn me in time but your safe, for the better" We turned around.

"Kazuha!"

"It's good to see you again, Aether" they both hugged making me confused Paimon.
"Ah I'm kaedehara kazuha, it's a pleasure to meet you, Y/n" introduced Kazuha.

"Uh- Nice to meet you...? How do you know my name?" I Asked.

"That's a secret that can't be told~" smiled Kazuha.

"Oh right, Y/n, you know how some of us are like part vampires? Well Kazuha is one too" explained Aether. I nearly fell to the floor but kept my composure,.
"Uh Y/n??" I nervously laughed.

"I'm okay! Just- shocked I'm just guessing he hid his vampire fangs-" I questioned, Kazuha nodded as well as Aether.

"Paimon has an idea! Why don't we keep them together-" began Paimon. Aether shook his head.

"You Do know, we don't know if he need blood I mean he practically been on Beidou's ship for years" Said Aether, Kazuha agreed.

"Heh... I need to go back- Xiangling would be worried... ehe~ you know where to meet me" I quickly said and ran off, repeating what Aether had said.
"Ah stupid Y/n!-" I went to Xiangling's restaurant and waited outside for a good ten minutes, then she came outside.
"Hi Xiangling!" I Said, she jumped and laughed.

"Hi Y/n! Why do you look so shocked?" She asked.

"Ah... meeting another half Vampire?" I Said nervously, she said 'ohh' and patted me on the back.

"I mean, you'll get used to it cause Aether is part Vampire?" Said Xiangling, I shrugged and we started to walk around and talked. All of a sudden Xiangling started to sing or tease someone.

"Awww!~ Xingqiu And Chongyun sitting in a tree K-i-s-s-i-n-g!~" teases Xiangling, Chongyun glared at her.
"What? Not my fault you look so cute together!"

"She's not wrong" Said a all to familiar voice, Aether.
"Hi Xiangling And Y/n!" We waved at him.
"Hey Y/n- Kazuha wants you for something not so sure...." I nodded my head and sighed, I started to walk to where we were.

<few minutes later> (this is gonna be cringe-)
"You... wanted me?" He growled lowly making me confused on what was happening, then it just clicked into my head I nervously back away from the blood-thirsty half vampire.
"I-uh K-Kazuha?" I could tell he was trying to hold himself from trying to drink my blood, I was confused why would he would need to drink MY blood. I took a deep breathe and slowly approached him.

"S-Stop-" Whispered Kazuha, I felt bad for him...

"Y-you can't suffer like this-" I stuttered, I faintly smiled at him.

"A-are... y-you sure?" Asked Kazuha, I nodded my head. He slowly got up and and walked towards me, he put his head in my neck I felt his breathe on my making me shiver from the contact.

"H-hey it's okay!" I assured Kazuha, then I felt a something sharp bite into me and I felt a sharp pain making me wince I know from that Kazuha's taking my blood. I felt his tongue lick the wound he bite, he stepped back and looked worried.

(I didn't even know how it worked out TvT)
"Sorry" Mumbled Kazuha, I nodded and started to walk back home.
"Do you want me to take you home?" Asked Kazuha.

"I'll manage... I think Anyways" I Said, I started to walk and looked behind me and didn't see Kazuha, I knew he was going to be looking over me for a few days...

<after you got home and it's night-time->
I opened my door and closed it behind me but didn't lock it, I looked out of my window and saw a blur go past I closed the door and went to my bedroom and laid on it staring at the ceiling.
I got up and changed into my nightgown and went to bed.

"..." I felt something behind me in my bed and I look behind me to see Kazuha?!

"K-Kazuha?!"

"Hm?... tired..." Mumbled Kazuha, he held me against his chest making me blush super red.
"You'll have to get used to it..."

"Wait what-" I shut my mouth up and glared at him, he started to hum a tune making me feel drowsy and I fell asleep.

No-ones POV
Kazuha stopped humming and looked at Y/n muttering something and kissed her lips quickly and smiled, he started to fall asleep he had a important duty which was... to protect Y/n with his life...

~the end~
hope you enjoyed this chapter- It was cringe because of the vampire part- Anyways apart from that,
Anymore requests?