A Strange Pair.

A/n: What happens when a blind Catboy and a sharpshooter Coyote meet? Apparently, a very gay couple.

Enjoy!

————————

The ship roared as you held on for dear life. The two pilots held a calm expression while you were trying to keep yourself conscious, with them obviously having a natural resistance to the pressure. You felt your eyes were about to roll backwards before the ship finally slowed down a bit.

Once you got yourself mostly conscious again, you felt bile rise up your throat, causing you to panic a little and dry heave.

"Aw shit... I swear, if you throw up on my leather seats I'm giving you back to Mothrax, you hear?!" The creature yelled, annoyed at you. You nodded violently with your hands cupped over your mouth, afraid he would actually do that if you threw up. The creature sighed and looked at his companion. "Ugh... Zole, honey, can you go help them out?" They cooed softly. The companion, now named Zole, unbuckled himself and carefully got up from his seat, walking over to you and helping you over to the bathroom with your arm slumped over his shoulder.

When you two made it to the bathroom, you felt your legs give out and you let yourself slump to the ground, exhausted. Zole sighed and leaned against the doorframe as you crawled to the toilet and leaned your head over it, your breakfast crawling up your throat as time went on.

"Oi, dude, you chill here for a moment, I'll see if I can find you something to change into, maybe some loose pants so you can dry out your briefs. Sound good?" Zole asked in a soft tone, which you were thankful for. You mumbled a yes, hoping the rest of the ride wouldn't be this bad. He left soon afterwards, going to fetch something out of the closet.

You felt your jaw ache soon afterwards, notifying your breakfast was on a one way ticket to the toilet.

—————————

After a while of heaving up the contents of your stomach into a futuristic looking bathroom, Zole popped in with a fresh pile of garments.

"Doing alright in here, dude?"

"Nev-Never better-" you got cut off by another heave. Zole grabbed your hair and held it out of the way as he sneered a bit, obviously repulsed. After a few minutes, your stomach finally settled down and you wiped the remaining vomit off of your mouth with some toilet paper. "Arceus- tell me we're not doing that again." Letting out a sigh, you leaned against the cold metal wall of the bathroom. Zole thought for a moment before shrugging at you.

"We do have to go to lightspeed to get to the Boss's castle, but I have some stuff that can make you sleep through it if you want. Your choice though, because it'll take you down for like a solid 8 hours minimum."

"Better than nothing."

Zole nodded at your remark before leaving to go sit down near the creature again. You flushed the horrid concoction in the toilet and washed your hands before picking up the pile he had left you. Within it was a nice thick black tee, a thin gray hoodie, some loose black jeans with a belt and some thick, soft socks. It was like Christmas to you, finally seeing some normal clothes for once. Taking off the wet boxers you had, you put everything on and relished in the sensation of real clothes and finally having all your privates properly covered again. Them being borrowed didn't matter at the moment.

You got some water from the sink before walking back over to where the odd pair was sat, looking them bothered over with curiosity.

"Sooooooo... I don't really know who you two are, and we're probably gonna be spending a fair amount of time together on this ship, right? Mind filling me in?" You sat back on the leather seating, now able to admire it's expensive looking qualities. Zole stared at the creature for a moment before it sighed and flipped a switch on the control panel, turning his seat around afterwards.