Return.

A/n: (Y/n), in a Flynn Rider voice, holding the keys to La Marina de Oro- alone at last 😌
Naturion- (Hits him with a pan full of gay shinanigans)
Enjoy!

——————

You cracked your back as you sat up in your bed, yawning the sleep out of your eyes. It had been several months since you arrived, and Naturion had been very accommodating... for the most part.

You still weren't really used to living around fantasy creatures, with their odd mannerisms and cultures, but you soon adjusted to their ways once you joined the ranks of Naturion's underlings. It would be hard not to with how casual everyone was about their differences.

That being said, you still needed to get up and about. You slipped out of the thick blue comforter, placing your feet on the cold blue marble floor of the guest bedroom. A chill shot through your spine as you hobbled over to the full length mirror and grabbed your uniform off the framing, slipping on the brown fighter pilot jumpsuit. You fought on the fleece lined suit, zipping it up and dusting off the proud 712 on the right breast pocket. Afterwards, you slipped on the tailor made boots and put on your gloves, ready for a day of patrol with the Twins.

You were set up as their mechanic, as fixing the Marina's intricate machinery gave you a fair amount of experience in the matter. Walking out of your room, you were met by a massive, reptilian-looking harvest gold kitsune, just walking around on its hind legs with a tired look in its eyes. You paid no mind, walking up to it and giving it a salute.

"Morning Boss! How'd you sleep?" You chirp happily, greeting the groggy fox. She snorts before waking up a little, looking down at you with piercing orange eyes.

"Ah, Good Morning (Y/n). I slept fine, to answer your question. Though I woke up hella groggy for no reason... don't know why." She raises an eyebrow and ponders for a moment, bringing a paw up to her face in thought.

"Well, if it's any help, you're shifted again." You inform her, trying your best to keep the laughter out of your response. Her eyes widen, and she bolts her gaze down to her furred body, clicking her tongue and quickly shifting back to her regular, humanoid body. She wore her zebra print bathrobe along with a matching pair of crimson pjs and red slippers.

"See, this is why I like you, (Y/n). You actually tell me these things while my idiot underlings would just snicker as I walk around like a lumbering fool, wondering why the hell I feel so tired. Gold star for you, little one." She pat you on the head, slightly ruffling your hair as she chuckled lightly.

You knew by no means was Naturion morally correct in her ways, I mean she's a literal demon who you learned over time has a tendency to wake up with bloodlust and just go ham, but she cares. She cares alot about her underlings, going as far as to kill if any one of them should feel threatened. Even to you, a newcomer and only a temporary member of her staff, she showed nothing but kindness, along with the occasional lighthearted jeer, usually aimed at Mothrax. (You've come to understand both of them have a deep seeded hatred for each other.)

"Anyways, where are you headed to, (Y/n) darling? Anywhere fun today?" She hummed, retracting her hand and placing it on her hip.

"Lets see..." You pondered for a moment, bringing a gloved hand up to the side of your head and tapping gently as you searched your mind. "I think Jet said something about a surprise. Somewhere they know I'll love." Naturion lit up at that, apparently remembering something.

"OH SHIT, THAT'S TODAY?!" She panicked for a second, turning to bolt up the large stairs. "Stay right there! Jet asked me to make something for you for this 'trip' in particular." You raised a brow at her behavior, but before you could even ask what was going on, Naturion was already halfway across the castle, running off to who knows where.