Castle of Dark.

A/n: One of my oldest ocs makes an appearance... finally, a worthy opponent in my yandere cannon.
Enjoy!

———————-

"Hey... (Y/n)... wake up. I know you can hear me." A distant husky voice whispers, causing you to crack your eyes open. You take in your surroundings, finding yourself in an open field lit only by moonlight and a mysterious, orange glow.

"There we go, that wasn't so hard now, was it?" It chuckles out. You blink for a few moments before sitting up and looking at the glow. It seemed familiar.

"W-what are you?" You whispered to the glow. It lets out a soft laugh again, obviously amused by something you were missing. You see it start to see it materialize, with pale skin, and oddly a familiar clothing choices.

"You really forgot about me after you left?"

You squint as the glow continues to form into someone, a soft, lustful smirk on their face. Your eyes widen in horror as a pair of glowing jade orbs appear, a slight tinge of anger was mixed into his normal happy gaze. "You know, you haven't escaped me, pearl. You've only hidden yourself from me." He chuckles out, the flaming wings on his back illuminating the field around you. He squats down to your level and places a warm hand on your cheek. "Oh, my little playful mortal, how funny you are... I can play along though, play a little game of hide and seek." His smile turns malicious, as the warm aura he always has turns dead cold.

"Wait for me my pearl, I'll be seeking for you~"

———-

You jolted awake, fighting blankets off your form and falling off the worn couch onto the metal flooring, hyperventilating. You take in your surroundings, reassuring yourself that you are indeed on the Yunobo still, on the floor, with your legs tangled up in a thick, expensive looking white fur blanket. You squint.

"When did I put a blanket on myself..?"
You mumble before Jet walks in wearing only black sweatpants. He's holding a mug full of coffee and taking large sips out of it.

"You didn't, Zole did. He thought you looked cold. Anyways, you drink coffee?" The coyote grumbled the question out, probably still half asleep, and continued to nurse his novelty black cat mug full of pitch black caffeine.

"Not usually, no. My body is used to waking up quickly once the sun hits my eyes, but I guess a little cup won't hurt." You finally manage to unwind the blanket from your legs and stand up, neatly placing it back on the leather couch. "Anyways, Do you know how far away we are? You said we would have to do a light speed jump to get there, and we already did that.. sooo..."

"About 25 minutes" Zole interjects as he enters the room, wearing some blue booty shorts and a loose black tank top. He seemed to have just woken up as his hair was all messed up and looked like a giant puffball. You had to hold back a little chuckle at the sight as his ears twitched at the hair rubbing against them. "I would recommend getting something to eat, the boss is probably gonna walk you around the entire castle-"

"Castle..?" You stop him. "They have an entire.... Castle."

"Well, yeah, they're the demon king." Jet raises an eyebrow at your question, like it was completely obvious.

"Jeez, and I thought Mothrax was cocky for having a temple dedicated to himself...." You mumble as you stretch yourself out before walking over to the kitchen. "Do you guys mind if I dig around for something to munch on?"

"Nah, go ahead. Just don't touch the alcohol, that stuff's hard to smuggle out of the Boss's clutches." Zole yelled from the other room. You let out a small huff at that notion and started digging through the fridge, finding quite the collection of odd foods. Purple Tomatoes with glowing white seeds, more unidentified species of fish, cauliflower.... Well that last one isn't as weird, but still wasn't really expected in a space ship. Digging around further, you found some tasty looking cheeses and a little bit of aged prosciutto.