Who.. are you?

Me looking at (REDACTED, find out who later in the chapter): you are my dad... you're my dad :) boogie woogie woogie :D
Btw! I got more fanart of our insane moth person from KilluasChocorobos!!!!! Thank you so much for drawing fanart of him!!! It looks so cool!!!!
Enjoy!

(Heads up. There's broken bones and blood later in the chapter.)

——————

The morning after was... weird to say the least. You were still beneath Mothrax, who was sleeping like a baby after the two of you slept in for the earlier hours, but something had undeniably changed. You felt too fresh for having your ass pounded last night, like you had just done the world's longest self care routine. There was also this weird sting at the top of your neck, right where your spinal cord dips into your skull.

Needless to say, as you pushed the man off of you to get ready for the day, something within you felt revitalized. Was it the sleep? What changed? Were you really that sexually pent up, and a big release was all you needed? You didn't know, moving to walk to the kitchen for breakfast, only to stumble at the clawing ache in your back.

Ok, so not totally revitalized. Nevertheless, despite the deity sleeping in your bed, you carried out your morning the same: make something small but sustaining to eat, prep the ship to get ready, and sail out once you checked over everything at the stall.

You limped over to the village, only to have a familiar grandma wave you down from her hut, beckoning you with a creaky finger. You hurried over best you could, climbing up onto the raised porch and following her in. The whistling of an old kettle filled the small space, distracting you from the heavy smell of spices in the air.

"It's good to see you, Miss Ursen. Is there something you needed?" Supporting yourself against the doorframe, you watched as she got a few utensils out, including a pair of clay teacups. She smiled at you softly, shaking her head as she cleared the table for the two of you to sit.

"No, I just saw you up and about and wanted to have a nice chat. You seem like you have a lot on your mind." She motioned to the circular cushion on the ground, so you took a seat as she took the kettle off the woodburning stove. "What kind of tea do you want, dear." The kettle was put aside on a potholder so she could bring out a small basket of herbs, all bunched together in cloth bags.

"Jasmine, if you have any." You shifted in your seat, watching as she pulled out a white bag of loose leaf tea and set it in front of you. Silently, she prepared the piping hot drink for you, taking her time and properly soaking the leaves so that the flavor was at it's highest quality. Once it was done, the teracotta cup of tea was slid within your reach, and a soft warning of 'careful, it's hot' was given. Ursen shuffled to the other side of the table, sitting down and pouring her own portion.

"So, Lord (Y/n), what has you so deep in thought?" Deep hazel eyes stared at you, patiently waiting for your answer as she waited for her tea to cool. You frowned at the title once more, but knew it was a loosing battle.

"It's nothing, just a weird feeling I woke up with. Something within me just feels... different? Like, it's hard to explain exactly what's wrong, but-"
You traced the rim of the cup with your finger, feeling steam from the tea condensate against your skin as you got your words together. "Just something akin to, I don't know, an electric buzz. Like I just jumped in pleasantly cool waters on a scorching hot day."

"Did you do anything different recently? Change often brings with it new feelings." The old woman took a sip, wetting her lips. You thought hard, but you didn't really notice anything major that changed in your routine. Your relationship? Yes, but otherwise you've been doing the same things mostly. Oddly enough, the sting at the back of your neck returned, so you rubbed your fingers over it till it disappeared once more.