21

["And I'm breaking out, escaping now, 

feeling my faith erode."]

_

A/N - i'm gonna start rewriting chapters 1-13, but major things won't change, so up-to-date readers don't need to worry. keep in mind that the details i'll be changing are: y/n will have gone to UA after summer break, what i tell of his past and how i tell it (though his past will remain the same), minor details- so the story's told better, the whole chisaki thing (how they first meet, and what happens at the raid), and i'll be revising the whole 'ur a villain' thing w iida (but it'll still be the same as a whole, just minor details will be edited).

A/N - sometimes the songs don't mean shit, but for some of them (especially 20 n 21), it's relevant to the story

___

[L/N Y/N]

__

The door opened slowly. I quickly shut the lid to my laptop. "L/N, it's us, can we join y--"

Midoriya gasped, Tenya rushed over to me. "Y/N, are you oka--"

I laughed. Then I couldn't stop laughing. The other two were dead silent, as was the gym apart from my laughter. I, still laughing, grabbed my laptop and my bag and stood up. I walked out.

___

[MIDORIYA IZUKU]

__

L/N bumped shoulders with me as he walked away. He was still cracking up as he walked out of view.

"What do you think happened to L/N?" I looked over at Iida. He had his palm against the burn marks on the floor.

"His arms were really warm, and there was a small bit of smoke coming from his hands. Something must have caused him to get incredibly upset."

"It probably had something to do with what was on his computer. Should we go talk to him?"

"I think he'd want to be alone right now."

"Should we train without him?"

Iida nodded, setting his bag against the wall.

___

[L/N Y/N]

__

"Hey, L/N! Did you see Iida and Midoriya? They said they were gonna go train with you."

I nodded and hurried into my room. I set my laptop on my desk and walked into the bathroom. I wiped the sweat off my neck with a towel and ran a bath. As I got into the tub, I sighed.

The USB stick labeled 'ARE' only had one file on it. It was a long video. It had clips from what looked like dash cams and security cameras. The main focus of the video was Aizawa Shota- my homeroom teacher, Eraserhead.

The first clip replayed in my head as I sunk deeper into the tub.

"Sorry we had to call you out here, Eraser, but the kid's known to use his quirk violently. And 'cause he used to fight in one of those underground quirk fighting clubs, we thought he'd be a real hazard to face head on."

"It's fine."

"Ya sure?"

"Work's work."