14

["Have you seen what hides on my face?

Can you see my fangs?

Can you see my fangs?"]

_

[IIDA TENYA]

_

"Iida-kun, you said you're going home this weekend to see your family, right?"

"I am, it has been a while since I saw them, and they invited me over."

"Remember to go tell your boyfriend." Ashido winked at me.

Y/N and I kissed yesterday night, he hasn't really spoken to me since.

I saw him outside with someone. He was talking with Aizawa-Sensei.

"-When you leave, show these to the scanner by the gate. Be back before curfew tomorrow."

Aizawa-Sensei walked away, Y/N was holding some papers. Probably just a permission slip to leave. I wonder who he's visiting.

"Y/N!" I jogged over to him. "I don't remember if I told you or not, but I'll be going back home this weekend."

He had this weird look in his eye. "Oh, me too."

"Who are you going to go visit?"

"My friend invited me to a party this weekend, it's in Shinjuku. I'll be leaving in a few hours." 

"That sounds fun! I've got to go get Aizawa-Sensei to sign my permission slip, so I'll- I'll see you later!" 

"Yeah..."

Then I headed towards the teacher's lounge, he headed towards the gyms.

_

[L/N Y/N]

Tonight I'm going to meet with the leader of the League of Villains.

He invited me to go with him to a masquerade type of auction. 

He wanted me to come with him so I can see what they're selling, he's giving me a nudge to see what way I go. At this specific auction, they sell information. He said that going would be good for me no matter what side I end up choosing. Knowledge is power after all.

I accepted his invitation for one reason: I don't know what I want to do. 

I can take solace in the fact that he's not trying to harm me (yet), he's just trying to give me a hand. But if I get caught, I could go away for a while.

I got 13 years because they combined some of the stuff I did to get into the detention center, and a shit ton of stuff I did while being rearrested (assaulting officers, refusing arrest, etc.), but if you add Conspiracy, Withholding Information, and all that other stuff that associating with the League could get me charged for...I'd get locked up for a while...

_

(XXX)XXX-XXXX: 

            We'll be picking you up at 10PM.

            Wear something nice.

            We've got masks for you.

_

I know I shouldn't be doing this, but it'll push me in a certain direction and I'll be able to see how I feel about that direction. If anything, it's a start.