02

["I'll draw three figure on your heart

One will be me as a boy

One will be me

One will be me watching you run"]

Pomeranian reluctantly won the Sports Festival.

_

A few weeks later, our internships had passed and everything. Uraraka invited me to hang out with her at the mall. 

"Hey Y/N!" She smiled. She was standing with Glasses and Broccoli.

"Yo." I gave her a head nod. I shopped with the trio. Uraraka is broke as fuck and Iida is loaded, so it's a nice balance of 'Oh this is ni- NUMBERS CAN BE THAT BIG???!!!' and 'Oh, that's pretty cheap.' when we see something expensive.

I bumped into an old man and he stopped walking. "Hey, young man! You should respect your elders! We are the foundations of everything you know! Without us, you wouldn't have those phones you kids are always looking at and-"

"Shut it, old man. You guys destroyed the economy and are the foundations of the hatred and discrimination that divides people. So go suck my dead mother's dick, bitch." I growled. I heard quiet applause. I continued walking.

"That was badass, Y/N." Uraraka cheered as we walked.

Midoriya was holding in laughter.

Iida looked conflicted.

"I'm hungry." Uraraka commented as we neared the food court.

We sat at a table. I saw a [Big Shot Fast Food Place, like McDonald's or something.]. I smirked. 

"I'll get us some food," I grabbed a spare hoodie from my backpack and put a face mask, and a pair of glasses on.

I walked over to the counter.

"Hello, sir, what can I get ya?" The cashier asked.

I ordered a few burgers and some fries.

The cashier rung me up, gave me my food and told me the price. 

I grabbed the food and started running. 

"Hey!" The cashier yelled, but he gave up after I got far enough. 

I told the trio to to follow me and we got into a crowd so I could take the hoodie and mask off.

We walked back to a different table and ate. 

"We're fugitives." Midoriya chuckled as he stuffed his face.

I laughed.

"L/N-" Iida started.

"Y/N." I corrected.

"Y/N, you shouldn't have done that, they spent time making all this food and you just took it."

"It is what it is, Glasses." I shrugged. "And at least it was a big food chain and not a small business; I'm a criminal, not a villain."

"True..." He hummed and fixed his glasses. "And please refrain from calling me 'Glasses', I have a name-"

"Okay, Tenya." I nodded as I took another bite of my burger.

I saw a hint of blush on his face. What a loser.

-

After a bit, Midoriya and Uraraka had to go home. I checked my phone. 6:45. I need to get going...