13

["Could this be love at first sight?

Or should I walk by again?"]

_

TW: SEXUAL ASSAULT/PEDOPHILIA

_

[IIDA TENYA]

_

"Iida, truth or dare?" Uraraka grinned at me.

Most of our class were sitting in a circle in the lounge. It was 10:34PM.

We were playing truth or dare.

Y/N was a bit stiff about the whole 'sleepover' thing, but he's warmed up to it. It took a bit, but he's having fun now. 

Ashido and Kaminari passed out headbands a while ago and gave us some face masks. Most of us took them off because ten minutes had passed. It was very relaxing.

I adjusted my glasses and gave it a moment of thought. 

"Dare."

A few people were a bit shocked that I had chosen dare right off the bat.

"I dare you to k-" She was cut off by Y/N putting a hand up to shush her.

"She dares you to go outside the teacher's dorms and shout something super loudly." Y/N grinned. I doubt he would've known what she was going to say.

"Yeah! Make Sensei angry!" Kaminari grinned.

Uraraka mouthed 'sorry' to me as Y/N was looking away.

"What should I say?" I asked, a bit hesitant.

"Shout 'Your mom's a hoe.'" Sero chuckled.

"Can someone come with me?" I asked. I'd rather hug Bakugou than wake up Aizawa-Sensei.

"Y/N, you should." Uraraka smirked.

_

As we walked towards the teacher's dorms, Y/N groaned.

He stopped walking.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"I regret giving you that dare, he's gonna hang us with his scarf or something."

"You could've volunteered someone else to come with me."

"Do you have an idea of what she was gonna say, maybe you could do that instead."

"We- we should ask her."

He smirked, "Then let's head  back." He grabbed my hand and started sprinting back to the our dorms.

"Sl-slow down!"

"Isn't running your quirk?"

"Well- yeah- but-"

"It's chill, we're here."

He opened the door super loudly.

"He decided to do whatever you were actually gonna say." Y/N told our classmates.

Uraraka smiled, then said, very bluntly, "I dare you to kiss Y/N."

My face went scarlet.

He wasn't even phased by it.

"How are you so calm?" Ashido laughed, looking at Y/N.

"We are playing truth or dare, it's natural that someone says something about kissing."

"Iida-kun! Do it!"

Everyone was staring at us.

After a few seconds, Y/N wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close. Then he kissed me.

He pulled away pretty quickly and walked back to where he was sitting. 

I stood there, shocked.

"Hah, Four-Eyes looks like a tomato!" Bakugou snickered.

"Y/N! You're so forward!"

"I bet Y/N practices with his pillow."

"I bet he had that planned."

I sat down after a few more seconds.

Uraraka mouthed 'you're welcome' to me, from across the circle.

_

The rest of the night was kind of a blur.

It went by so fast.

I was still dazed from the kiss.

At about 2:30AM, everyone went to their rooms.

Y/N was waiting for me outside my door.

"Was it okay?" He smirked.

"H-huh?"

"Was I a good kisser?"

"Defini- I mean, yes." I fidgeted with my hands and avoided his eyes.

"Sweet dreams, loser." He chuckled as he walked to his room.

_

(TW: SEXUAL ASSAULT/PEDOPHILIA)

Y/N's first kiss was at the end of elementary school.

His parents were out for work. His uncle was babysitting him.

Y/N was on his way to the kitchen for some food. He was a bit hungry.

On his way back to his room, he heard footsteps.

"Hey, Y/N-chan!" His uncle smiled. He didn't wreak of alcohol, he walked with purpose. He was completely sober. 

The worst part about him, what truly divided him from all of the other abusive child-caretakers, was that he was completely sober, and did horrible things without being under any influence (drugs, alcohol, etc.). 

He was truly a monster.

He grabbed Y/N and pushed him against the wall, harshly muffling the boy's screams of protest by forcefully smashing his lips against the smaller boy's.

Flames engulfed Y/N's body, causing his uncle to bite Y/N's tongue super hard and pulling away.

"You think a silly, little elementary schooler's weak ass quirk is gonna hurt me, Y/N-chan?"

The boy glared at him. His tongue was bleeding, but he had to keep a straight face. He couldn't give his uncle the satisfaction of getting him to show that he was shaking with fear and rage inside. That would only make his uncle have more fun.

"Your fire has nothing on me, shortie."

And he walked away.

...

Y/N's ex boyfriend knew about that, so he never pinned Y/N against a wall, never called him 'shortie', and asked before doing anything physically intimate.

Y/N kept a straight face on, right until he closed his bedroom door after talking with Tenya.

Y/N collapsed onto his bed.

He felt disgusting.

That night with his uncle kept flashing through his head. It was like a song that made your skin itch and your head hurt, on repeat.

He kissed Tenya because he hates when others instigate it. It reminds him of his uncle. People read it as confident, but it's actually a coping mechanism.

A way to prevent his walls from crumbling.

...

A few days after his uncle kissed him, he was killed, but Y/N had no idea.

_words; 892