06

["Come as you are, as you were

As I want you to be

As a friend, as a friend

as an old enemy

Take your time, hurry up

Choice is yours - Don't be late

Take a rest, as a friend

as an old memoria"]

[MIDORIYA IZUKU]

We had gotten dorms.

Mine was in between Aoyama and Y/N on the second floor.

Mina said we were going to go around and see who's room is the best. 

We all met in the common area after unpacking.

Y/N was sitting in a shopping cart. I have no idea why.

Everyone's rooms were so cool. But we couldn't see Kacchan's unfortunately.

Mine was like an All Might shrine....

When we entered Y/N's room, it was so cool. 

"Yeah, this is my room." He shrugged, he was still sitting in the shopping cart, Iida-kun was pushing it.

"Who are all these people?" We asked. When we walked through the doorway, the wall to our left was filled with papers and pictures and so many memories. I spotted a section that was filled with pictures of Y/N's U.A. friends. That wall also had his desk. The wall on our right had his bed and a bookshelf. 

"Friends." He smiled.

I noticed he had a cork board above his bed that had a lot of notes and stuff, it was like an investigation board or something.

"What's this?" I asked, pointing to the board.

His cheery mood ceased, "An investigation I decided to take a break from." he hummed, his fingers trailing along the photos and papers.

Sato won because of his cakes....

(Iida told me Y/N was in a shopping cart because they found it in the forest behind the school.)

_

[L/N Y/N]

A while had passed since we got dorms.

I snuggled up to whoever I was sleeping on. I had fallen asleep watching a movie with my friends. I looked up. It was Tenya. He was blushing. 

"Nice to see y-you're awake, Y-Y/N."

"Yeah," I smiled. I got up, despite how comfy I was, and stretched.

Sparky-Sparky-Boom-Man and the Problem Child had a fight and now they were on house arrest. During the Provisional License Exam, I had a ton of fun, and during the second round, I helped out finding survivors rather than fighting Gang Orca. Only two of Class A's kids had not passed the second part. 

I was planning on going out with Midoriya's Junkies sometime on Saturday or something. 

The Big Three were visiting our class today.

Hado Nejire is just really curious.

Amajiki Tamaki had elf ears.

And the one we were going to be training with, Togata Mirio. He was SO LOUD.

PUNK | bnhaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara