23

[" 보이지않는 질서 사라진 예우

기억은 없어 잊혀진 내음 "]

_

A/N - i've been procrastinating at rewriting chapters 1-10~13 bc it drains me sm, but then i look back at the old chapters and cringe- so hopefully i rewrite it soon :) the good thing is, i know where the story's heading, so i don't have to think too much ab the new or upcoming chapters.

A/N - i'm sad that i have to include the joint training arc, bc that was so long ago (since i'm a manga reader-- but idk where the anime is at bc i dropped it...the animation i just can't). also how silly is it that afo was like "oh your quirk is one for all? maybe i'll just *names himself all for one*" like what a loser ngl

A/N - i think it's hilarious that i finished reading the webtoon 'nevertheless' the night before the drama aired internationally.

___

[L/N Y/N]

*An insertion line is the blinky line that you see when you're typing.

__

The document was blank. But once I moved my cursor off of the page, I saw an insertion line blinking at the top left-hand corner of the page. Someone was typing. H-E-L...

'Hello, L/N.'

I was about to type back, when they deleted what they had written. Then they continued typing.

'You would have never fallen for the 'turn his loved ones into enemies' gag, that's why I fed you such half-assed information. I only turned a man you resented into a man you hate, and your close friend into more than just a smile; but naturally, it wouldn't be enough to get you more than paranoid. If I were to have wanted to get you to go against them, I would've focused more on the boy with the glasses...I realized something these past few months. Making you angry, or driving you insane, wouldn't be the best way to get you to come back- you've changed and matured, you're much more rational now. What I realized is that anger is,'

The person typing stopped for a couple of seconds, probably trying to reorganize their thoughts. 'Anger is impermanent. I have already tried to make a masterpiece out of rage, and at this rate, I don't think the paint will dry. At this rate, he might realize he's a painting, scrape all of the paint off, and attempt to start anew. His anger is impermanent. He's reached the point where he wants to become indiscriminate rage, but because of the type of canvas I used, he will end up submitting to a boy with green eyes...So, I should not make my next work out of rage. What should I make it out of? I have an end goal in mind, and the perfect canvas decided on, but I don't know what paints would work best for it...' They stopped typing.

I typed back. 'Who ar--'

They cut me off, 'Don't you remember? You owe me.'

___

[IIDA TENYA]

__

The four of us- Midoriya, Uraraka, Y/N, and I -were at a café a short bus ride away from UA. Aizawa-Sensei had allowed us to go off-campus because he wanted us to relax before our next unit in combat training starts, I heard that we might be training with another class.

Uraraka, Midoriya, and myself were sitting at a table towards the back of the café, Y/N was coming back from getting our drinks. As he sat down, I noticed he had something written on his arm, but his sleeve was mostly covering it.