17

["I love the thought of being with you-

Or maybe it's the thought of not being 

so alone."]

_

[L/N Y/N]

_

I thought high school would be ENJOYABLE.

I'm currently walking to UA with IIDA TENYA at like 2 in the morning or something.

I can't believe how unbearable he makes me feel.

He makes me go through freaking mood swings. My personality just ain't consistent when I'm with him.

Like, I want to be that cool and distant guy who people are scared of, then my brain's like "'Kay, now switch to heart-eyed LOSER". Like, one moment I'm calling him a dumbass, then I'm staring at his arms.

I also can't believe how I often overlook the fact that I'm a 16 year old. Because everybody's gangsta until my voice cracks and I catch feelings.

I don't want to forgive him for calling me horrible shit, but I also feel like maybe he's going through a bunch of inconsistent mood swings, too? He's also a 16 year old that probably goes from GRRRRRR to ,,bark bark every 5 seconds.

BUT if my wonderful childhood has taught me anything, people only really stick for a few seconds. Then they turn out to be completely different than you originally thought.

AND THAT HAPPENED WITH FOUR-EYES.

So I guess I'm gonna try to move on.

But like, he's hot. 

"Y/N. Y/N." WHY THE FUCK DID HE HAVE TO SPEAK NOW? "Y/N, we're here."

Oh.

_

[IIDA TENYA]

_

Y/N seemed like he was in another world while we were walking back to UA. He was so lost in thought that he hadn't noticed when we arrived.

After I broke the silence by telling him we were at the school, he visibly tensed up. His body stiffened, his face went red, and he looked like he was holding his breath.

Y/N nodded and walked towards the gates.

Aizawa-Sensei was waiting in the booth near the gate, he was probably expecting Y/N to come alone.

He just muttered something and let us in.

When the dormitory was in our line of sight, Y/N stopped walking.

"I'll pay you 2,100 Yen to not tell anyone about earlier." His voice was completely monotonous. But you could tell he was seriously worried about it.

"If I were someone that cared much less about my friends, I would tell you that's way too little for me to not tell the school about such an incredibly important thing. He's hurt many people, he's hurt UA, he's hurt us..."

Y/N's only response was a quiet, "Mm."

"...But I care about you, so I won't tell anyone...As long as you promise me that you won't leave."

"...Leave what?" He, for the first time since we went to the ramen shop, was looking me in the eyes.

I didn't, despite the things I've said about him, want him to leave.