18

["Turn off the TV,

 It's starting to freak me 

out it's so loud.

It's like my ears are bleeding..."]

_

A/N: I put trigger warnings at the top of most of the chapters for this story, and for some chapters I put an additional trigger warning above the specific line/paragraph that had something triggering.

A/N: I've gone through and put TW's on every chapter except for 11, 12, and 13 (because I wanted to edit the part where Iida calls Y/N a villain, because Iida was SO out of character when he said that stuff- I completely disregarded his growth since the Stain encounter).

A/N: I also decided to include the work study arc (the first one, before the PLF arc, yk with Sir Nighteye and Overhaul), because I had previously omitted it even though it's important for Y/N's growth.

A/N: I unpublished most of my stories bc I really don't like them (the bkg, tdrk, and dabi ones), and I plan to rewrite this one after I get a bit into my Tsukishima one (it sucks my most popular stories are my oldest and shittiest ones, but I would trade 50K-100K+ views on a story I think is horrible for 1k views on a story I'm proud of any day). Also sorry for updating once every blue moon, I'm just forgetful.

_

[L/N Y/N]

_

The other day, Aizawa-Sensei told us about an optional work study that he really didn't want us first-years to participate in. But he had to tell us about it, because they were allowing first-years to do it this year. He said something about how UA will only allow agencies with good track records to insure the students' safety.

I really didn't want to do it, but Tenya said it'd be good to take my mind off of things.

"L/N! L/N! Who are you planning on doing your work study with?" Uraraka waved me over to her desk.

"I didn't really have anyone in mind...Who are you doing yours with?"

"Tsuyu and I are doing ours with Ryukyu, Hado-san will be there, too!" I would probably feel better if I had friends with me during my work study.

Midoriya was standing next to Uraraka's desk, too, he was watching some video on his phone.

"Who're you gonna do yours with, Broccoli?" I asked. He flinched when he heard the nickname.

"Togata-san is gonna let me meet up with Sir Nighteye soon, All Might's former sidekick!" He grinned.

I thought for a moment. I don't really like All Might, so going with Uraraka and Tsu would probably be more fun. "You think you can introduce me to Ryukyu, shortie?" I glanced at Uraraka, who looked like a toddler on Christmas. 

"I would love to!" She squealed.

_

A while went by, I was doing my work study with Dragoon Hero: Ryukyu, Hado-san, Uraraka, and Tsuyu. Today started off weird. Tsuyu, Uraraka, and I were on our way to some meeting for an investigation we were going to be apart of, but Kirishima, Midoriya, and even some of our upperclassmen were going exactly the same route.

We learned we were going to be apart of an investigation led by the Nighteye Agency. It seemed big from what I've heard so far. Something about quirk-destroying bullets- Eraserhead was in the investigation, too