「Prologue」

Prologue

It was mid winter in January where the snow fell lightly, and kids build snowmen. Faces would roam the streets of England, and many winter wear was bought. The season was a happy one.

A happy one except to one particular individual.

A girl with long pink hair sat by a bench in front of a small cosmetic store made for women. She weeps in her gloves, trying to hide her face. "Nnnnhgg...mmmmm..." She cries not caring for the world, or what others thought of her.

"Hey are you okay?" A tall stranger with dark black hair approached her. He looked 16 like her. He sat down next to her as his brows sadden.

She quickly wipes her eyes, and acted as if she was okay. She didn't want the stranger to see her vulnerable side even though she didn't quite care at this point. Her heart ached. No words were exchanged.

Suddenly arms were around her. Her eyes spread opened, and she felt the warmth. The handsome stranger hugged her, and her tears only fell more.

Tears of happiness, and importance. She couldn't help, but wrap her arms around him as well.

"Thank you." She replies shyly. "Ouch!" She touched her lips, and noticed it was bleeding. The cold air chapped her lips, and she accidentally left her lip cosmetics at home.

"Oh god haha!" He lets her go, and runs into the woman's cosmetic store, and quickly dashed back out with a strawberry flavored Chapstick. "Here you go. Kinda embarrassing for a guy to go in there." He chuckles, and rubs the back of his head. He gently takes her hand, and places the Chapstick on her palm.

She blushed as she actually takes a good look at the boy. His eyes were sparkling grey, and he was so handsome that she felt her face heat up. Her nose, and ears tinted pink like her hair. She cups her hand, and smiles. "Thank you." She says shyly.

"You're welcome. I know this sounds creepy since we just met, but you are really pretty. Pretty girls shouldn't cry." He smiles nervously just as shy as the girl was.

Their eyes met, and her worries faded, her sadness was slowly vanishing from her mind. "You're so cute." She smiles. "My name is Alice."

His eyes glows, and he smiles. He clears his throat, and tries to man up. "My name is Angel." He hands her his phone. "Put your phone number in. I am not trying to hit on you, but if you needed someone to talk to, I will be here."

She takes the phone, and smiles devilishly. "I wouldn't mind if you did Mr. Angel." She playfully winks, and types in her number.

"Really now?" He chuckles in his deep baritone laugh. "I got to go! My mom is waiting for me, and she's sick. Text me!"

He runs off into the busy snow filled streets of England. She smiled, and her heart felt ten times lighter than how it did many seconds ago. She looks down at her hand, and saw the strawberry Chapstick.

"This is going to be my favorite Chapstick."